13 Dead- Mass shooting at country western dance hall in Cali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BradM View Post
    I wonder how many different watch lists you are on.

Every now and then, just for fun (and because I detest authority), I'll google the whole list of words that put you on a watch list. So, I am sure I have been on one at some point. lol I don't care. If they want to look over my shoulder and invade my privacy, have at it. I don't care. As long as I don't do anything illegal, then there is absolutely nothing they can do about it. If I ever decide to do something illegal, it won't be by normal means. I'm going to live my life the way it was intended w/o the fear of my govt. They can all kiss my ass. If they ever tried to frame me for something, then, at that point, all bets would be off.

Comment

Well, I guess every cause needs a martyr. Thanks for throwing your self on the fire for us. I guess.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        Well, I guess every cause needs a martyr. Thanks for throwing your self on the fire for us. I guess.
        lol. I don't plan on dying for some religious a cause or want attention. Our country is at a tipping point now and we need to get on board with the side we believe in. Really, I'm mainly concerned about my family and myself. I simply just want to live free without being told what to do or have others force their ways on me. Isn't that why/how our country was started in the first place?

Comment

if you see Jason Aldean run then you run!

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
            I simply just want to live free without being told what to do or have others force their ways on me. Isn't that why/how our country was started in the first place?
            That has been a personality trait of mass shooters in the past...

Comment

I am outside of LA and all they are talking about is gun bans. The former FBI agent they are interviewing it a toolbag throwing out nothing but bait words and propaganda. The shooter was a former Marine and white.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                As long as the victims were all liberals, then he did us a favor. Getting a jump start on the civil war.

EDIT: Crap, should have know. Another liberal nut job killing republicans. All the media will point out is that he was a white male.

I don't know how many of y'all know Adam Cox from defensiveimpact.com but he grew up in Northern California and his words to me where this; once you get about 25 miles Inland in California it's a red state
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                  if you see Jason Aldean run then you run!

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    That has been a personality trait of mass shooters in the past...
                    Ah, Oh.

Comment

Just laying this out

We are not in a civil war, people. We may very well be heading toward it, but we are not there yet. I understand the sentiment and the anger, but it is not the time - and hopefully it never will be - for us to become the monster to defeat the monster.

In my mind, presently, we are in a "Cold War". The "battles" we sre fighting are for the opinions and beliefs of the 60%-80% of people in the country who don't look at politics and form their opinions based on little information and the general sentiment of the people around them. They will be the "Tail" for any "Tooth" in any "Hot war" to come.

Any violence that is not committed in the act of defense, only serves to lose the general sentiment of the vast majority of the country and, if there is to be a "war", be it of the ballot box or the cartridge box variety - we will win or lose based on the will of these people.

Armies march on their stomachs, and they need the cooks.

We are not and cannot be the aggressors in this stage of things. When attacked, we point it out - LOUD and OFTEN. We show them who the aggressors are, and show that the victims are us.

We defend ourselves, of course, but any violence MUST be in defense. I know it cedes First Mover Advantage to the opposition, and in war that is unacceptable. In the run up to war however it is absolutely necessary.

/soapbox rant

Comment

Godspeed, Sergeant.

Sergeant Ron Helus was shot and killed at 11:20 p.m. after responding to an active shooter at a bar at 99 Rolling Oaks Drive in Thousand Oaks.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          I don't know how many of y'all know Adam Cox from defensiveimpact.com but he grew up in Northern California and his words to me where this; once you get about 25 miles Inland in California it's a red state
                          I heard Nor Cal is red, south is Blue, I think this goes for political and for gangs...

Comment

Thanks for trying to help us keep focus on what our objectives should be. You're right. We need to be defensive in nature, but I think if we keep waiting on them to push too far, they will gently nudge us over the edge of the cliff and we won't realize it until it's too late. Perhaps now isn't the time. Especially when we are making progress with our government, but they need to stop all of these future dem voters from moving in.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                            Just laying this out

We are not in a civil war, people. We may very well be heading toward it, but we are not there yet. I understand the sentiment and the anger, but it is not the time - and hopefully it never will be - for us to become the monster to defeat the monster.

In my mind, presently, we are in a "Cold War". The "battles" we sre fighting are for the opinions and beliefs of the 60%-80% of people in the country who don't look at politics and form their opinions based on little information and the general sentiment of the people around them. They will be the "Tail" for any "Tooth" in any "Hot war" to come.

Any violence that is not committed in the act of defense, only serves to lose the general sentiment of the vast majority of the country and, if there is to be a "war", be it of the ballot box or the cartridge box variety - we will win or lose based on the will of these people.

Armies march on their stomachs, and they need the cooks.

We are not and cannot be the aggressors in this stage of things. When attacked, we point it out - LOUD and OFTEN. We show them who the aggressors are, and show that the victims are us.

We defend ourselves, of course, but any violence MUST be in defense. I know it cedes First Mover Advantage to the opposition, and in war that is unacceptable. In the run up to war however it is absolutely necessary.

/soapbox rant
                            Last edited by line-em-up; 11-08-2018, 03:15 PM.

Comment

I don't know about Cali's laws, but wouldn't that be a gun-free zone due to most likely 51% of revenue being alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                                I don't know about Cali's laws, but wouldn't that be a gun-free zone due to most likely 51% of revenue being alcohol?
                                Gun laws vary from state to state regarding bars and alcohol but it is generally accepted that guns are not allowed in "bars"...the wording is different but usually any place that gets more revenue from alcohol sales than food is considered a no-no for guns. That said....if your comment is heading in the direction of the shooter shouldn't have had a gun in a 51% establishment...get bent. The law wouldn't have prevented this in ANY bar in any state. Just like in Florida...shooter goes in hiding a gun...then opens fire on the security first...to stop anyone from getting in his way. The guy was on the radar of law enforcement and yet he pulled this off. Why? Same as the shooter in the church in Texas. Same as in the shooter in Florida. WHY are these people "under the radar" by law enforcement but yet able to do this time and time again? Obviously banning guns won't stop crazy people from killing. More gun laws won't change a goddamn thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X