No announcement yet.

Boy's vs Ram's...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this game starts with our offense clicking and going down the field. Then Dallas is going to have to score TD's in the Red Zone. If they don't, it's going to get out of hand.

One thing that Dallas has is Zeke. Who will face a horrible Ram run defense. So if Dallas can play like they did against the Saints. Have long drives and take time off the board. Then Dallas has a major chance of winning. That's if they cash in every drive in the Red Zone.

Umm, I'll go 31-24 Rams
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

If the sorry ass Bronco defense could keep the Rams offense down, the Dallas D should do better!
      Dallas - 24
      Rams - 21

Comment

I think cowboys or rams win this one! 1 of those teams definitely gonna win

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
          He has zero accuracy down the field. The "long" one he hit to Cooper this week was while he was standing still wide open. For the most part, anything over 15 yards, it seems like he just throws it up and hopes for the best, with no real feel for how far it will go. Forget about hitting anyone in stride. To be honest, I like to see him run the ball. I know we can't afford for him to get hurt, but he's dangerous on his feet, and I think we need more designed QB run plays or at least have him tuck and run a little sooner when no one is open. The defenses can't afford to keep a spy on him, and if they do, we should be able to exploit that with single coverage on Cooper or Zeke in the flat. That said, I'm just a dude at home watching this shit on TV, happy to see them win.
          go watch some of his college stuff, he was much more comfortable on the move, and throwing on the run than he is now that they are trying to keep him in the pocket more. I agree with his accuracy issues, but you have to love a guy who doesn't get in his own head, who wants to win and really does everything he can to win. I still stand by my thought that Kellen Moore as his QB coach is part of the problem. They need to get him a QB Coach/OC who's willing to design plays around his strengths rather than force him into a pocket passer, which he's just not.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            go watch some of his college stuff, he was much more comfortable on the move, and throwing on the run than he is now that they are trying to keep him in the pocket more. I agree with his accuracy issues, but you have to love a guy who doesn't get in his own head, who wants to win and really does everything he can to win. I still stand by my thought that Kellen Moore as his QB coach is part of the problem. They need to get him a QB Coach/OC who's willing to design plays around his strengths rather than force him into a pocket passer, which he's just not.
            We are never gonna get Dak to be better under KM and Linehan. Surely Stephen can convince dad this offseason......

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
              This....we have to hear them for another week...I hope N.O rips them a new one...I just hoped they played the early game (before us) so now have to wait until Sunday to see the outcome of their game.
              Eh, I hope Dallas and Philly both win. I'd love to go to an NFC Championship game at the Death Star
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                I think cowboys or rams win this one! 1 of those teams definitely gonna win
                lol

Comment

Alright, I'm gonna call...

Boys - 24

Cabrito - 17
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Alright, I'm gonna call...

Boys - 24

Cabrito - 17
                    There you go H! Cabritos lol
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Nothing would make me happier tomorrow than to see the cowboys advance to the nfc championship game, but I think the rams will come out ahead.

14-10 rams
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Cowboys 31 - Rams 24

cuz we dem boyz

Comment

I heard someone say we are called the
                          'Hot Boyz' now?
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

'Hot Boyz' now?
                            No.

Comment

'Hot Boyz' now?
                              Now... all year basically.

Comment

Offense needs to get going if they’re gonna stay in it.
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X