No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloading now. Should catch up on it tomorrow.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
      They gave Chandler Riggs his walking papers 2 weeks before he turned 18*, he's already cut his hair and they've already filmed his final scenes.

While the bite scene wasn't on screen (that I know of) I think they revealed it in the mid season finale so I don't think they've got a way to walk it back.

* = they intintionally fired him before he was 18 so that they would not have to pay him as an adult. He would have been a big hit to their pocket books as the SAG agreements would have put him as a starring role.

On a side note Chandler is talking about going to college. I imagine he will have a lot of fun

https://twitter.com/chandlerriggs
      I assumed he was going to college soon, did not know they basically fired him to not give him a raise. Carl's death surprised me just because I assumed him and Rick were 100% safe since the show and comics are about them. Ok episode, good change to the story. Chandler is going to get more pussy thrown at him than he will know what to do with in college. Hope he enjoys it.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• I teared up like a bitch..

Maggie’s character may be dying too.. she’s been trying to negotiate a bigger salary and they aren’t really budging.. she’s signed with another show recently
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
          I assumed he was going to college soon, did not know they basically fired him to not give him a raise. Carl's death surprised me just because I assumed him and Rick were 100% safe since the show and comics are about them. Ok episode, good change to the story. Chandler is going to get more pussy thrown at him than he will know what to do with in college. Hope he enjoys it.
          Oh I wasn't saying they solely fired him because of turning 18. But I'm sure that it was an influencer. His lawyers would have been able to argue for a very large salary since he was a pivotal character for 8 seasons.

Damn right he's going to get some tail. He's already booking shows in Vegas as a DJ (under the name Equinox).

I think the death was a needy grab for ratings. I'll probably watch to the end of the season. But the fact that the zombies have become secondary thoughts on the show is probably an indicator of why the ratings keep dropping

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
            Oh I wasn't saying they solely fired him because of turning 18. But I'm sure that it was an influencer. His lawyers would have been able to argue for a very large salary since he was a pivotal character for 8 seasons.

Damn right he's going to get some tail. He's already booking shows in Vegas as a DJ (under the name Equinox).

I think the death was a needy grab for ratings. I'll probably watch to the end of the season. But the fact that the zombies have become secondary thoughts on the show is probably an indicator of why the ratings keep dropping
            Even in the comics the zombies have been secondary characters. They are really a tool to put people in this really shitty situation, destroy society, and look at how people react. It was never really about the zombies, but the zombies make it fun.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Zombie guts!!
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Well the second half of season 8 has been way better than season 7 and the first part of 8..
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

• And Rick fucks up yet another perfectly good chance to kill Negan.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• ^^^ so did the junk yard lady last week. Even Negan's right hand man couldn't whip a gun out and just blast his ass. Season finally next week so we'll see what happens.

Comment

• I thought last nights episode was pretty good.. this season has been much better than 7
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Well, not the outcome I expected.

***SPOILER ALERT***

So Rick thinks he can turn Negan into a nice, contributing member of society. On the other hand, looks like the next "villain" will be Maggie and Darryl?

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                          Well, not the outcome I expected.

***SPOILER ALERT***

So Rick thinks he can turn Negan into a nice, contributing member of society. On the other hand, looks like the next "villain" will be Maggie and Darryl?
                          I don’t think he wants to change Negan

I think he wants to show him that people working together can achieve more instead of his bully system.. and prison him forever

Daryl and Maggie will be a fun story to watch unfold
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• I wonder what the viewer ratings were on it this season. Not as appealing as it was the first 3-4 seasons.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                              I wonder what the viewer ratings were on it this season. Not as appealing as it was the first 3-4 seasons.
                              The show is drawing half the viewers at its peak in season 5. Me included, I gave up and stopped watching.

Comment

• I'm just wondering if anybody else is watching this season. I've been dvring this season and just binge watched 1-3 episodes. Not really impressed but Rick only has 2 episodes left under contract and will die soon. So, I'm kinda interested in who or how. Anyway, carry on.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X