Battlefield 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
    The graphics are good, but, other than the setting/time period, how is this any different than Battlefield 4...?
    I expect the same as every predecessor since 1942. It's always the same gameplay with a few different changes and intricacies. I'd also like to know if or how it plays differently. I would hope a bigger focus on teamwork as this era did not reward the lone wolf.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      I expect the same as every predecessor since 1942. It's always the same gameplay with a few different changes and intricacies. I'd also like to know if or how it plays differently. I would hope a bigger focus on teamwork as this era did not reward the lone wolf.
      I just don't really see it being different enough to warrant me spending more money on it. I have a GTX 970, so the new graphics aren't going to be any different for me, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
        I just don't really see it being different enough to warrant me spending more money on it. I have a GTX 970, so the new graphics aren't going to be any different for me, anyway.

The game engine changes with it, graphics get updated as fuck, destruction will be everywhere, game mechanics change, classes roles change, new game modes introduced.

If you're a battlefield fan, then there is a lot that is warrants it. If you're not, and just play it every now and then, waiting for it to go on sale might be the option for you.

I'm a retard, so I'm building a 6700k/Upcoming Titan system for it, but it's going to get used as fuck.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          The game engine changes with it, graphics get updated as fuck, destruction will be everywhere, game mechanics change, classes roles change, new game modes introduced.

If you're a battlefield fan, then there is a lot that is warrants it. If you're not, and just play it every now and then, waiting for it to go on sale might be the option for you.

I'm a retard, so I'm building a 6700k/Upcoming Titan system for it, but it's going to get used as fuck.
          Got any used stuff for salez?

Comment

So you're saying the GTX 970 will be lacking a little? Im getting like 90-120 fps on ultra right now with one. You think it'll improve that much?
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
              So you're saying the GTX 970 will be lacking a little? Im getting like 90-120 fps on ultra right now with one. You think it'll improve that much?
              I'm guessing he's going 4k with it.

Comment

3440x1440 (only 60hz) and I want shit maxed.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  Got any used stuff for salez?
                  Ditto.

Comment

3440x1440 (only 60hz) and I want shit maxed.
                    You fucking peasant. Prepare to be judged by 4k master race. I didn't read the rest of the posts because they're so tiny at this absurdly elite resolution.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

FuCK YOU, CJ!
                      sigpic

Comment

My body is ready.

sigpic

Comment

Take an up skirt (unboxed ) picture.

Comment

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Mother fucking pumped for this!

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                                Mother fucking pumped for this!
                                I'm gonna be tail gunner and you're going to pilot your dick off
                                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                                X