Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too painful for a Dallas vs. Filthydelphia thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
    He moves fast enough to grab some butts!
    Age and treachery will always overcome youth and exuberance.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
      It's gonna be a close one. The days of 52-17 are gone.
      Fuck you!!!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

No Sean Lee always gets hurt when he knows they are gonna lose! No Ewok An o line that couldn’t hold back an old lady with a walker! A dumbass owner who whines when he doesn’t get his way. I don’t see this ending well for Dallas maybe eagles take an easy on them.

Comment

Defense is making due, now if dak and crew can make a fucking play, this game could be won

Comment

It’s happening
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Without a td, not shit is happening...

Comment

The Saints go to 1st place if Philly loses today. So LET'S GO COWBOYS!

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                  The Saints go to 1st place if Philly loses today. So LET'S GO COWBOYS!
                  Perfect scenario!

Comment

Keep waiting for Cowboys to tackle someone. I need to have a few snickers.

Comment

It's just 23-9. They're only down 5 scores.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

FUUUUUUUUCK I can't stand the eagles, but the Cowboys deserve an ass whooping for how shitty they are. I would love to see Wentz get leveled by someone, but it ain't gonna change the score anyway.

Comment

37-9. Only down 10 scores now.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Well, I think that turned out the way most people expected. With Tyron Smith out, Zeke out, and Sean Lee out...I think this is what to expect going forward. Dak was terrible tonight, and still was related to Smith being out. Even though they brought in Witten sometimes for support, it didn't work out.

Defense was on the field too long and by 4th qt. you see it. What's funny about this game is Eagles lost their place kicker. Just kept going for it on 4th downs and had success at doing so. At least Nugent is a good backup kicker for the time Dan Bailey is out. Something positive.

Comment

Welp...as expected that is why it didn'thurt as much...again no adjustments made on the 2nd half...they stuck to the same thing and it didn't work.

After the first TD in the second half for Eagles I went to bed.
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

At least they made the first half interesting..
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X