Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    So you are telling us that you were/are the fag kid who's mother wrote him a note so he would not have to shower with the other boys after gym class?

Can you tell us exactly when you realized that you were different from the other boys?
    playing select level sports i never participated in standard gym classes. in fact, my privilege growing up was being the star black athlete and getting special treatment and a pass on shit like that.

are you saying they corralled all of yall in a gang shower to hose you down?

from every stance i have ever stood, do you think i would be ok with getting naked with a bunch of little white dudes? lmfao!!
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      Me, I have kids, so I guess it was apparent to me that you have seen another penis, as a parent.
      no in detail? do you make eye contact with it? i mean i acknowledge the existence but there is definitely a #wall there
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        Me, I have kids, so I guess it was apparent to me that you have seen another penis, as a parent.
        Is it normal for parent's to call your kids penis a long dick?

Comment

• how many times a year do you say penis?

i think i have said it 2 times this evening and that was the second and third time i referred to a dick as a penis.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• eric, if you get the nuts to make a baby, show some tact and not stare at, talk about, or specialize that babys genitals.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• i take that shit back..

with a last name like glasscock, i can imagine you being a bit sensitive, or fragile to the penile references i use.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  no in detail? do you make eye contact with it? i mean i acknowledge the existence but there is definitely a #wall there
                  Other than a diaper change no, and that is only for cleanliness. I wanted to show you the other side of the coin, knowing you can appreciate that.

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  Is it normal for parent's to call your kids penis a long dick?
                  You gone learn today!

Comment

i take that shit back..

with a last name like glasscock, i can imagine you being a bit sensitive, or fragile to the penile references i use.
                    I'm a white male. There isn't a thing in the world you could say to hurt my feelings. I just think it odd that a grown man would call a child's "dick" a long dick. I don't guess I've ever tried to quantify it.

And don't refer to me by name as if you know me, and this is some joke we have on a website. I don't like you, but I know and respect people who do. I'd give you a chance if you ever offered it, but we all know you're a little bitch nigger.

Unlike your people I don't give words power over me.
                    Last edited by Craizie; 02-21-2017, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      I'm a white male. There isn't a thing in the world you could say to hurt my feelings. I just think it odd that a grown man would call a child's "dick" a long dick. I don't guess I've ever tried to quantify it.

And don't refer to me by name as if you know me, and this is some joke we have on a website. I don't like you, but I know and respect people who do. I'd give you a chance if you ever offered it, but we all know you're a little bitch nigger.

my my

Comment

• You guys are screwing up sc281's political picture habitat...

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          I didn't say shit about it. I just pointed out that you referred to your kids penis a long dick.

**edit** and there are no lil Craizie's out there that I know about.

Any of you other members with children want to point out the humor to me?
                          Not humorous at all.

Comment

playing select level sports i never participated in standard gym classes. in fact, my privilege growing up was being the star black athlete and getting special treatment and a pass on shit like that.

are you saying they corralled all of yall in a gang shower to hose you down?

from every stance i have ever stood, do you think i would be ok with getting naked with a bunch of little white dudes? lmfao!!
                            I am not saying this to hurt your feelings. I am saying this so you do not make the mistake of telling anyone about it again.

Playing select level sports doesn't mean that you were worth a shit at playing whatever sport it was that you were playing. What it means is that your parents were willing to pay so you could play with the white kids and if they were not paying you were on the team to be the token black.

Originally posted by Craizie View Post

Tone it down a bit. Calling him that is not appropriate nor is it accurate. He is too black to be white and too white to be black. He is just another guy with a job trying to make the ends meet and he is far from being a nigger.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• see
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• they're good people!
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X