What happened? I thought we were bragging again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harrisontx View Post
    this maybe the best shit ive read on here in a long time.
    agreed dammit
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

LazerSVT 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        lmfao @ the fact that this all started from him sucking his own cock about a fucking poor man's Porsche and a fucking C4 Vette. hahahahahahahaha
        And the fact that it only took one little comment to set him off. An hour later he's in here posting pics of suites and "bank receipts" ... too fucking easy.

Wife love roaches out 944. It will need body and paint love. Budget $5kish. Timeframe this winter. Speed is a non factor. Quality: it's a Porsche. So any recs in a shop or tech with their own equipment? Factory color restore. I can do disassembly and deliver as roller.
        Last edited by slow99; 04-26-2017, 12:14 PM.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

This dude has some concerning self esteem issues.

Comment

Turned out to be a real sausage fest after all
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              I actually enjoy Laser's car posts. Good on him for turning things around in short order. I hope he is having as much fun as possible. The hostility towards his posts is largely misdirected jealousy. Anyone can do it.
              I did at first but then to me it was basically, "Just look at me post"
              I don't think I'm jealous as he has some decent stuff, but its nothing I'm going to trip over my dick getting excited about.

Comment

I can agree with that. Even I don't get that excited about it. I'm never gonna have a f car or lambo, but oh well. I am gonna retire one day and play with my toys though.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  Yes I'm avoiding this one. I made my point and took down personal info. The suite only cost us $150 for the night. It's all about who you know. The amenities were free too, again who you know.

And what I posted was liquid cash outside of investments. One of my investment accts is well over 100k and growing. 2nd is just under 100k should go over next year. Wife's is around 50k. I track it all in one spreadsheet like a lunatic. Future involves downsizing current house and buying something cheaper so we can get beach or mountain retreat next. When I retire I will have 2 or more places, as many as 4. None extravagant of course but I will have options.

Time to go work on the garage since it's going to need to host another car soon. I really need some car storage or a house with a bigger garage.

Have fun and don't judge a guy just because he prefers cargo shorts, Rangers t shirts, cheap tacos and cash cars for hobby cars. I grew up dirt poor and I can say my kids won't experience that unless they are stupid.
                  Jesus fucking christ....

Comment

I was hoping we were stunting on flyer miles. I can't compete with bank statement, but man I've got some miles stacked

And. Fox coupe if we balling balling

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      Jesus fucking christ....
                      I concur
                      2012 GT500

Comment

my mom just saved 15% on my gym membership by the ab workout i got laughing at those tags.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                        X