Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
    1k of damage to the mustang and probably 10k to the benz lol
    God I love the check off fixing benzos lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
      God I love the check off fixing benzos lol.
      Does it make your mouth water?

Comment

This plain sucks... Just went to public works and added few hundred pounds of cinder blocks, bricks, and such to weigh my patrol truck down. Luckily its 4wd but damn... Accidents everywhere!!! Y'all stay the eff home.

Comment

Bridges on 114 and 377 are frozen. Ice is accumulating on the shoulders of streets.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
            This plain sucks... Just went to public works and added few hundred pounds of cinder blocks, bricks, and such to weigh my patrol truck down. Luckily its 4wd but damn... Accidents everywhere!!! Y'all stay the eff home.
            The loonies aren't gonna let you have all the fun out there by yourself! Stay safe.

I always like the "I got 4 wheel drive!", crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
              The loonies aren't gonna let you have all the fun out there by yourself! Stay safe.
              Lol shhhh! I'm sitting here watching a intersection and some of the people don't understand what speed control is in this crap.

Comment

Ordered pizza, if its under an hour i'll give the guy $30 on a 15.80 order. If its over he gets a regular 20.

I live 4 blocks away. See how long this takes him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                  Bridges on 114 and 377 are frozen. Ice is accumulating on the shoulders of streets.
                  I can vouch for that! I drove that way after the accident and it was getting slick then.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                    Ordered pizza, if its under an hour i'll give the guy $30 on a 15.80 order. If its over he gets a regular 20.

I live 4 blocks away. See how long this takes him.
                    I was 2 cars behind a pizza delivery guy on my way home and was thinking about this very subject. If there is bad weather, and you order delivery because you don't want to mess with driving, you should absolutely factor that in to your tip!

Comment

Snow day tomorrow for me and the kids.
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                        Snow day tomorrow for me and the kids.
                        More like making ice sculptures!
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Dumb drivers are dumb

Comment

DFW roads in this kind of weather remind me of the Russian dashcam compilation videos.

Comment

I was on a roof earlier hanging christmas lights, I had just started the last dormer when it started to drizzle/sleet. I figured I had enough time to finish it out (maybe 10 clips left) and make it back to my roof ladder in time. Well I was mistaken, the roof had completely froze, and I had 0 traction. I had on some thick wool socks so I took my shoes off and tested, it seemed to have some grip so I tossed my shoes to the ground. I was able to climb up the steep gable to my awaiting roof ladder on the other side. Unfortunately there was about a 10 ft gap of frozen shingles from the bottom of my roof ladder to my ground ladder set. I tried to hold on to the edge of the soffit and slide down. It worked for about 2ft, then my ass end started sliding off the front of the house. I fell about 12ft into the flowerbed/bushes. As soon as I hit the ground I immediately had that bloody nose feeling/taste. I sat there for a second to make sure I was injured. Luckily I didn't break anything, but it was a pretty shitty feeling at the time. I guess moral of the story, ice can accumulate really fast, and don't underestimate it.
                              "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                              http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                              Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                              Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                              http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                              www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                              sigpic

Comment

Just wish they would show the Txdot cameras live! Then we could sit at home and "rate a wreck" as it happens.

Growing up in Amarillo, when snow and ice hit, we used to go sit at a restaurant off Western and Olsen. There was an off camber corner that caused many accidents. When someone would loose it they always ended up facing the restaraunt and we would all be standing in the window showing our "score"! Had a guy in a "almost new" at the time Vette get really pissed about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X