No Masters/Tiger thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Masters/Tiger thread?

That was awesome, I've been a Tiger fan since first watching him win the masters in 97... I was in high school on the golf team and have been watching him ever since. What a bad ass comeback!
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Fried chicken and watermelon in the clubhouse tonight!

Comment

The only time I've ever seen golf on TV was when I would go over to my grandparents house and they would turn it on to fall asleep. I used to like to play it, well everything but putting I would get pissed and start throwing clubs on the green.
      Last edited by krazy kris; 04-14-2019, 08:49 PM.

Comment

[Happy Gilmore] gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a shit [/Happy Gilmore]

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
          That was awesome, I've been a Tiger fan since first watching him win the masters in 97... I was in high school on the golf team and have been watching him ever since. What a bad ass comeback!
          We watched him win. I, like you, was on the golf team, and tiger was a superstar, especially for younger folks getting into the game. Glad to see he's still got it.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            [Happy Gilmore] gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a shit [/Happy Gilmore]
            LOL....

Tigo wooooo I like heemmm... (From the movie shaft)
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Don’t play golf, don’t watch golf. Had it on both days while I was working. Even outside of Tiger, it was a great tournament.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I enjoyed watching him win one for his kids. Truly a remarkable comeback. What is he, ranked #6 now? Watch him scrape back to #1. Fucking watch.

Comment

The fake Tiger on The Ticket Monday was pure gold!

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                    Yeah, pretty funny as always. My favorite part was when he said "my balding hair looks so ridiculous that some people may have flipped over to the Masters and thought Ron Washington just won." Hahahaha

Comment

I'm a Trump supporter and all....but, I disagree with the whole idea of giving Tiger the Medal of Freedom over 4 rounds of golf. That's tantamount to Obama receiving the Noble Peace Price for essentially just getting elected.

A lot of pro players have overcome surgeries, setbacks, and scandal then continue on making bank. 86 the Medal idea. Let him wear the green jacket. Play around with the 2.07 Million dollar check and move on.

Kobe Bryant forcefully buttf**ked a hotel employee in Colorado and he's still a Basketball god. He just made reparations by buying his woman a $20K diamond ring and issued a cringe worthy public apology.

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                        Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                        Yeah, pretty funny as always. My favorite part was when he said "my balding hair looks so ridiculous that some people may have flipped over to the Masters and thought Ron Washington just won." Hahahaha
                        "My dad.......... .EEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLL"

"She will let me touch her boobie hole"
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                        X