• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you see a problem yet?

Comment

• Comment

• April 17th 1775 - The Revolution begins

Comment

• "We don't vote blindly" Yes you do. You will simply vote for whatever candidate happens to have a muslum name.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
            I listened to Barr live on my way to a company meeting this morning. Holy shit did it make me happy. I was grinnin' and Trump was winnin'.

People rail on Trump's exaggeration of the truth, his lies, but when he says something you just can't believe, something nobody has ever said, take a deep breath and think. When Obama, the deity for the left, dismissed his claims that he was being wire tapped, and everyone impugned him for suggesting such because Obama said it wasn't so, but what did we ultimately find out?

He said Witch Hunt, No Collusion, but he'd hitched his wagon to people who got ensnared for deviant behavior, people hemmed up along the way in the investigation, it had to make some wonder if there was a connection or not.
            The media spin is so heavy and the left pushes their narrative so hard that you don't find out he was spot on until way on down the road, and by then the story has been perverted and twisted to something else and you forget what the point was from the get go.

Investigating the investigators is not going to cut it for many, because the people who crafted this debacle have probably built in escape hatches six ways to Sunday. Some lower people might fall on the sword but Comey, Brenner, and maybe the mastermind of this whole operation, who knows where it originated, will never have to answer for their crimes, it's already been proven untouchables like HRC can be careless with classified emails on private servers, cut deals with foreign governments, even arch rivals, enriching themselves in the process, and not get buried under the jail for it.
            When the joke is that the Clintons have an accountant just to keep track of the bodies, you know it's too far gone.
            What happened to Trump should not be allowed to happen again. We would need a swift and severe punishment, but that's not how our justice system operates. It's something the American public has no stomach for. It will happen again.

Thank God for Donald Trump, and Don Jr, who take to Twitter to call out hypocrasy, who have exposed the liberal left for what they are and what lows they will stoop to.

Donald J Trump is no saint, and the tariff play is a long play that people just don't get, but he's a long shot better, for the right, and for the country, than any other choice we've had.

You ever listen to a radio show and then they tout their pod cast which is raw and uncensored? I bet DJT's podcast would shock some white in the face and be comic gold at the same time.
            CNN was on at the gym this morning, and though I do agree that Trump's probably one of our shadier presidents, with collusion gone they are pushing obstruction to the point that it's beginning to smell like getting arrested for resisting arrest, when you've been detained illegally in the first place.

The Mueller investigation has now made it all public, but I do also wonder how different Trump's paying the game than any other president before him. He's rougher around the edges, but all presidents have to play the game of politics, Is trump really all that much different? Obama's wiretapping is case in point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
              CNN was on at the gym this morning, and though I do agree that Trump's probably one of our shadier presidents, with collusion gone they are pushing obstruction to the point that it's beginning to smell like getting arrested for resisting arrest, when you've been detained illegally in the first place.

The Mueller investigation has now made it all public, but I do also wonder how different Trump's paying the game than any other president before him. He's rougher around the edges, but all presidents have to play the game of politics, Is trump really all that much different? Obama's wiretapping is case in point.
              Obama's illegal spying on a Presidential campaign is another case in point.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post

Donald J Trump is no saint
                      You hear this a lot. Who ever thought he was supposed to be? Any actual "saint" is unelectable. Surprise surprise, he's human like the rest of us. A billionaire that banged plenty of broads and has a few divorces on his record. What are the odds. Oh and he says mean things to retards that should be shunned so hard by society that they can't even walk down the street. Fuck it, he sounds like a great man to me. Practically a model citizen.
                      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        You hear this a lot. Who ever thought he was supposed to be? Any actual "saint" is unelectable. Surprise surprise, he's human like the rest of us. A billionaire that banged plenty of broads and has a few divorces on his record. What are the odds. Oh and he says mean things to retards that should be shunned so hard by society that they can't even walk down the street. Fuck it, he sounds like a great man to me. Practically a model citizen.
                        Unfortunately we now live in a world where a mass of retards with a "social agenda" can fuck some shit up. Just look at all the statues they tore down and all the other bullshit they have done.
                        . Luckily, the electoral college will save our ass (for now)..But they're trying..

Comment

• I guess Crazy Eyes Cortez has been around linger than I realized.

Comment

• Comment

• I bet it was those damned Mormons again.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• I'm behind the 8 ball on this, as I just woke up and this happened about 1am cst, so I'll direct you to the arfcom thread on it

Comment

Working...
                                X