Tac Bay Rentals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motoman View Post
    It's $30 an hour. I've shot 500 rounds in an hour out there and had plenty of practice in for the day. They're a much smaller range than ETTS, so I don't blame them for having a higher hourly rate to prevent one person from taking up the bay for an entire day.
    Originally posted by Jose View Post
    OK I can understand that. But what happens if you have 5 people? That's a lot of money an hour.
    Are you guys wanting to do any range time on lanes? Their lane fees are cheap. $17 per DAY, (aside from the tac bay) plus $5 per person. You can shoot on any length lane and change lanes as long as they have one available where you want to go with no additional fees.

Really, unless you guys are planning to move around, shoot from cover, draw handguns from a holster, a tac bay may not have much benefit.

I would suggest giving them a call. The tac bay out there is most frequently used by LEO for training. I RARELY see the average Joe using it. Give them a call and see if they are willing to work with you, they are small, family/ex military owned and operated. If you happen to get Stephanie on the phone tell her Russell sent you. I've been going out there since they opened.
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
      Are you guys wanting to do any range time on lanes? Their lane fees are cheap. $17 per DAY, (aside from the tac bay) plus $5 per person. You can shoot on any length lane and change lanes as long as they have one available where you want to go with no additional fees.

Really, unless you guys are planning to move around, shoot from cover, draw handguns from a holster, a tac bay may not have much benefit.

I would suggest giving them a call. The tac bay out there is most frequently used by LEO for training. I RARELY see the average Joe using it. Give them a call and see if they are willing to work with you, they are small, family/ex military owned and operated. If you happen to get Stephanie on the phone tell her Russell sent you. I've been going out there since they opened.
      They are great people for sure. Definitely sucks they only have one taco at. Steph shot a precision rifle competition out there not even a week after having her baby and smoked everyone haha
      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        They are great people for sure. Definitely sucks they only have one taco at. Steph shot a precision rifle competition out there not even a week after having her baby and smoked everyone haha
        She is a badass!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm proud to say I know Steph very well, we both shoot together and train with one of the top precision rifle shooters in the nation.

They have 2 tac bays though. 1st is between the rifle and pistol bays, 2nd is behind the archery targets.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
            Taco...don't you love autocorrect?
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              I'm proud to say I know Steph very well, we both shoot together and train with one of the top precision rifle shooters in the nation.

They have 2 tac bays though. 1st is between the rifle and pistol bays, 2nd is behind the archery targets.
              The second one must be new. I unfortunately don't frequent as much as I did in the early stages of their development!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X