X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    Watched Child's Play when I was 5.

Fight me.
    Considering my 9 YO daughter is now an expert on dismembering people, I'll send her to handle the lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
      Considering my 9 YO daughter is now an expert on dismembering people, I'll send her to handle the lightweight.
      i'll take that bet, and even make it dealers choice of bounce house hulk gloves boxing, or bumper cars with air bags racing.
      sigpic

Comment

Make the fight take place in any place with height requirements and they won't even let Magnus in.

Comment

Originally posted by Boujee McFuckNuttz View Post
          1v1 me
          Paper, rock, scissors. Sudden death. None of that two out of three bullshit.

I'll even tell you that I'm going to throw rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            Paper, rock, scissors. Sudden death. None of that two out of three bullshit.

I'll even tell you that I'm going to throw rock.
            I don't want to admit how many times I looked at "1v1 me" and had no clue WTF he was saying.

And it's rock, paper, scissors.

Comment

This made me lol.

Sorry to hear about your situation. I can't imagine having to deal with that.

Comment

Considering I am surrounded by Mormons in my hood, and even though we are Christian, we are the heathens on the block. I like that.

Comment

You may want to plan a daddy daughter date night and take her to a favorite place. She may tell you things she won't share with mom. It’ll also give her my dad will take care of and protect me vibes. She might like that right now. I know my daughter loves daddy daughter times.

Comment

I don't want to admit how many times I looked at "1v1 me" and had no clue WTF he was saying.

And it's rock, paper, scissors.
                    I'm pretty sure he wanted some fisticuffs, but for his children's sake, I reduced it to paper, rock, scissors.

Comment

Working...
                    X