You guys sure are quiet about this Mueller stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barronj View Post
    If you're not attuned to any conservative voice, do you really even know what sinister forces have been at work over the last 3 years?
    Embarrassed to admit that I only look at a few news sites, but who's covering any of it with any degree of depth besides Fox?
    OAN is pretty decent so far as well.
    Your best reading is over at https://theconservativetreehouse.com

In fact, if you want a great synopsis of the events surrounding the attempt to unseat Trump, this is a great article..https://theconservativetreehouse.com...isa-conundrum/

That article breaks down the illegal conduct very well.

Comment

"Mueller stuff", I haven't heard anything that is actually relevant. The news is like white noise with this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by fastwhite99gt View Post
        RBG would rather die in her sleep on the bench than retire and give Trump the pick on her replacement.
        Weekend with Ruth.

Comment

The closer Ginsturd gets to falling over dead, the louder the Dems are going to cry about impeachment. I'm not sure what charge merits going that far but that detail does not matter.

I expect her to be dead by the end of 2019.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            I expect her to be dead by the end of 2019.
            Dems will parade her head in a jar of formaldehyde saying she's only "mostly dead."

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Dems will parade her head in a jar of formaldehyde saying she's only "mostly dead."
              No doubt. Hard left comedians and writers have been selling their souls to make her a "hip" democrat culture icon. They are going to milk it till she's dust.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                "Mueller stuff", I haven't heard anything that is actually relevant. The news is like white noise with this nonsense.
                This stuff is, and always was just trash. Mueller... pffft lol
                WH

Comment

And it appears to be winding down.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                    And it appears to be winding down.
                    With a perfectly timed Hamas missile attack. Not saying they are related but the Strzok and Page testimonies were both released this week and Weissman left the special counsel.

Some good ole middle eastern saber rattling will take our minds off the failed coup attempt.

Comment

the left is already trying to add seats to the scotus to get their majority back. these people will never give up power .

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                        With a perfectly timed Hamas missile attack. Not saying they are related but the Strzok and Page testimonies were both released this week and Weissman left the special counsel.

Some good ole middle eastern saber rattling will take our minds off the failed coup attempt.
                        Facebook and Instagram were down most of the day yesterday too. Probably not related either.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Where's Ruth?
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            Where's Ruth?
                            Celebrating her 86th birthday running a tough mudder event followed by a keg tossing contest for St. Patricks day.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                              Where's Ruth?
                              Where's the OP? What about this mueller stuff OP? You seemed to think it was going to be some kind of a big deal.
                              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                Where's the OP? What about this mueller stuff OP? You seemed to think it was going to be some kind of a big deal.
                                They are still trying to fabricate something that might stick.... this investigation ends when a dem is inaugurated as President and not before.

Comment

Working...
                                X