Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Twitter Bot Replaces Every Instance of “God” in Joel Osteen’s Tweets with “Your

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Twitter Bot Replaces Every Instance of “God” in Joel Osteen’s Tweets with “Your

more
    Whether you’ve been turned off by religion in the past or have a question about one of the world’s religions, check out what Patheos has to offer.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

It's so very true
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

LOL @ "Magnify your dick"!

Comment

Made my day!

Comment

It's Olsteen, so I can laugh.

Comment

i like to think its not because i go to church and take my faith seriously, but are those just not that funny? feel free to call me a sanctimonious asshole....

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              i like to think its not because i go to church and take my faith seriously, but are those just not that funny? feel free to call me a sanctimonious asshole....

god bless.
              I'm right there with ya

Comment

Sanctimonious assholes...

Comment

I chuckled at the magnifying but nothing else

Comment

Nope, they're funny.
                    "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

i like to think its not because i go to church and take my faith seriously, but are those just not that funny? feel free to call me a sanctimonious asshole.....
                      Funny b/c of the source

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                      It's Osteen, so I can laugh.
                      Yup.

His prosperity gospel is some bullshit.

Comment

god bless.
                        Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                        I'm right there with ya
                        Respectfully, I think you are mistaking the mocking of God with the mocking of a person that has continuously taken advantage of others to enrich himself in the name of God and Christ. This is a person that should be mocked and shunned from the church. He is leading thouands away from Christ.

Comment

god bless.
                          If it was taking bible verses and doing it, i would be with you, but this might as well be Trump and replacing 'great' with 'rollerblade'.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I can't believe people still fall for this televangelist shit.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              Funny b/c of the source

Yup.

His prosperity gospel is some bullshit.
                              Right there with you.

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                              Respectfully, I think you are mistaking the mocking of God with the mocking of a person that has continuously taken advantage of others to enrich himself in the name of God and Christ. This is a person that should be mocked and shunned from the church. He is leading thouands away from Christ.
                              This is spot on. Osteen is a bucket of well-financed-fraudulent-shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X