No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a 5" butt pad(plate) for an older Remington 700 ADL Monte-Carlo wood stock? I see plenty of 4 7/8 length, but no 5"

Long shot I know, but I figured I would ask.

Comment

• Have some black magpul handguards and Colt handguards off of 6920 uppers. Free for you guys if you come get them. $30 shipped otherwise

Comment

• Anyone interested in a re-loading set-up. I've had it for a couple of years and all I have done is clean a few cases and punch out primers. I will have to verify what I have to sell as a group. I know I have the following:

I THINK this is the kit that I bought

This tumbler with media

I believe I have 9MM and .40 dies. quite a bit of mixed brass, 1000 9mm projectiles, and 3 types of powder (will have to confirm powder type when I get home this evening).

Looking for cash over trade.
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• I'd be interested in 9mm brass and projectiles, and maybe powder.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            I'd be interested in 9mm brass and projectiles, and maybe powder.
            Guy in argyle is closing up his shop. Says he has buckets of 9mm once fire badass. I'll see if I can snag some for you. Said he had primers and other reloading items also.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
              Guy in argyle is closing up his shop. Says he has buckets of 9mm once fire badass. I'll see if I can snag some for you. Said he had primers and other reloading items also.
              Cool, let me know.
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                I'd be interested in any leftovers on the brass. 9 or 45
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                  I'd be interested in 9mm brass and projectiles, and maybe powder.
                  I'll let you know if I can't sell it all together.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                    I'll let you know if I can't sell it all together.
                    Get everything inventoried and give me a price and I might just take it all.
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Full unopened powder

Hogdon cfe pistol and hogdon cfe223
                      Open powder winchester ball 231 about 2/3 full
                      Lee single stage press (basically their starter kit with auto prime, powder dispenser, scale, etc)
                      1k 9mm projectiles
                      Frankford arsenal quick n ez case tumbler and brass polish
                      Corn cobb media
                      Lee auto prime xr
                      Lee 9mm die set
                      1k winchester pistol primers

In all honesty, I have no clue how much $$$ I have in this. CJ or someone who reloads regularly may have an idea of a price that is fair to everyone. If I had to guess. I'd be right about $300 for all of it

Looks like it is the Lee challenger breech lock press kit that is selling for $112 right now at midway.

Powder is about $60 worth
                      Die set $40
                      Case tumbler $50
                      Primers are $33
                      Projectiles are rocky mountain reloading round tip pulled projectiles I believe $115

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by black2002ls; 06-03-2017, 07:21 AM.

Comment

• Looking for some 220GR .308 projectiles. Need to work up some .300BLK loads for my new toy.
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

• I need to sell my custom built STI Sight Tracker in .40 cal. It's built for USPSA but you can use it however you like. It's a 5" 2011 with a STI frame and slide, SVI trigger and thumb safety, and lots of other stuff I can describe if you're interested. It will come with 3 magazines that hold 19 rounds reloadable or 20 non-reloadable. Looking for $2500, will also post and ad here, only selling so funds can go to my new open gun.

Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• I need to sell my custom built STI Sight Tracker in .40 cal. It's built for USPSA but you can use it however you like. It's a 5" 2011 with a STI frame and slide, SVI trigger and thumb safety, and lots of other stuff I can describe if you're interested. It will come with 3 magazines that hold 19 rounds reloadable or 20 non-reloadable. Looking for $2500, will also post and ad here, only selling so funds can go to my new open gun.

Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Reloading supplies for .338LM:
                              28 rounds of once-fired brass (all the rounds I shot through my rifle)
                              100 new Lapua .338 brass
                              Redding .338LM Competition Dies (Redding: 58594) (never used)
                              2 boxes of 100ea Berger .338 300gr Match Tactical Hybrid (BER33109)
                              5 boxes of 1000ea Federal Large Magnum Rifle primers (GM215M)
                              8lb Hodgdon H1000 powder (never opened)
                              Carlson's Light Modified Choke (never installed - more info here)

Comment

• I've got over 500 rounds of random 5.56 ammo in an ammo can for sale if anyone is interested:

$120

Comment

Working...
                                X