• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please take over for Phil simms

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Romo retires from football...
      Good. Now onto a lucrative career in broadcasting, saying "foopall" a hundred times per game.

Comment

He was fun to watch

Comment

Damn....Looks like he never intended to go else where
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Maybe if Dak tears his vaginal muscle in week 13, Romo can come back and lead us to the SB...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Maybe if Dak tears his vaginal muscle in week 13, Romo can come back and lead us to the SB...
              Meh lol!!
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

My jersey buying curse strikes again....

bought a Nieuwendyk jersey in 2001, next year traded to the Devils
                bought a Shawn Bradley jersey in 2004, retired at the end of that season
                bought a Keyshawn Johnson jersey in in 2005, went to the Panthers next season
                bought a Eric Gange jersey in 2006, he was traded to the Red Sox in 2007
                bought a Devon Still jersey for charity (daughter's cancer research) in 2014, he was waived by the Bengals
                bought a Romo jersey last year (to test the curse), he gone!

Comment

Working...
                X