ATF wants suppressors deregulated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATF wants suppressors deregulated

Good news, maybe we have a shot at this passing.

The ATF released statistics to the Free Beacon on Wednesday showing that the nearly 1.3 million silencers in the United States are rarely used in crimes.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

As has been evident in the past, common sense has nothing to do with gun laws.

Comment

Seems a bit odd for that agency to say that, doesn't it?

Maybe they're starting to sweat? Getting a little uncomfortable over there, ATF? Getting a little warm? Well it should be, because you're gonna burn
      WH

Comment

Maybe they realize that if they don't do it, congress and Trump will do it for them.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

SBR's should be next on the list after supressors!

Comment

There is a free download of the entire transcript from the congressional records of the oral debates they had over the passing of the NFA. Reading it is eye opening.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              There is a free download of the entire transcript from the congressional records of the oral debates they had over the passing of the NFA. Reading it is eye opening.
              From the original in the 30's or whenever? I would be interested in reading that just because I dig that kind of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                From the original in the 30's or whenever? I would be interested in reading that just because I dig that kind of stuff.
                They really don't talk about silencers any. But in previous hearing a lot of talk about poaching.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                  SBR's should be next on the list after supressors!
                  8 months since my Form 4 was submitted no stamp yet
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I'm hoping my procrastination pays off, and they get this done.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      I'm hoping my procrastination pays off, and they get this done.
                      x2
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I will go broke buying so many suppressors if they aren't on back order for 5 years.

Comment

Silencerco laid off 200 people a couple weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                            Silencerco laid off 200 people a couple weeks ago.
                            That sucks, but who the hell wants to wait almost a year just for something they already paid for. If this deregulation occurs it should be a boom for their industry

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                              If this deregulation occurs it should be a boom for their industry
                              It will turn the hand gun business onto its ear. We will see integrated suppressors on every new design to hit the market if suppressors are taken off of the NFA.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                              X