No announcement yet.

Nine Things I HATE About Our 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His voice reminded me of a dude I know who has aspergers.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      I was talking to someone the other day and I was like hey, that's a nice Hemi GC loaded out. I asked her why she got rid of her new Cherokee they just bought. She said well we were 10k upside down on our Cherokee and we leased this one for just a little more and it will be all good in three years. No upside down issue. I don't know what kind of bullshit they are doing on leases but sounds sketchy as hell. Something is going to break soon, I guarantee it. Obama bailed out the fucking rich bankers and car companies and just kept the uber elite in the 600 million dollar salary ranges. We failed capitalism 101 and we are all paying for it.
      Probably part of the reason why GM is closing 3 plants. Then again, they might've done alright if they weren't subjected to the union parasites for all those years. Some people are saying that internally, they're getting ready to go nearly all electric. Save for a few things like the corvette and the camaro and such. Maybe some trucks. But even trucks will be electric soon enough. Maybe these old companies that can't change just die off, or become zombie companies like sears and myspace, and newer better stuff rises up to take their place.

American company too.

SUV:

WH

Comment

I can’t even see myself paying over 20k for a car and I make decent money. Sometimes I get the itch for a new car so I just rent one and realize it’s not anywhere near worth it.

Comment

When I was in car business I used to sell and drive a lot of jeeps. I've never understood why people liked them, always thought they were piles of shit. But what do I know

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
            I can’t even see myself paying over 20k for a car and I make decent money. Sometimes I get the itch for a new car so I just rent one and realize it’s not anywhere near worth it.
            I bought my wife a 45k car 6 months ago thinking it would help her love her "dream job". Well, I just sold all of my toys to pay it off since she apparently hates her job she went to school for six years ago. I have always told my self to never live over one salary, but this time I thought what the hell we make plenty of money. I will never ever do that shit again. Fucking 600.00 payment was stupid on my part, half my house payment. Well it will be paid off this month. Hell I am even thinking of selling the house in this bloated ass market. When you have no stuff, it puts things in prospective on what you really need. A lot of new cars really are priced fairly out there. I get I bought top of the line for that model but damn, I can't imagine paying 69k for a truck or suv.
            Last edited by kingjason; 12-12-2018, 01:11 AM.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
              I bought my wife a 45k car 6 months ago thinking it would help her love her "dream job". Well, I just sold all of my toys to pay it off since she apparently hates her job she went to school for six years ago. I have always told my self to never live over one salary, but this time I thought what the hell we make plenty of money. I will never ever do that shit again. Fucking 600.00 payment was stupid on my part, half my house payment. Well it will be paid off this month. Hell I am even thinking of selling the house in this bloated ass market. When you have no stuff, it puts things in prospective on what you really need. A lot of new cars really are priced fairly out there. I get I bought top of the line for that model but damn, I can't imagine paying 69k for a truck or suv.

That’s why it’s called a job. If it was enjoyable we wouldn’t get paid lol.

Comment

Working...
              X