Attn: Fakenews fucktard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FAKENEWS FUCKTARD View Post
    Is the wolf better on cans than the eagle is on frogs? If you had to do as a mass shooting what would you use? Im asking for you.
    I am all about love and peace through superior firepower. LOL @ how mad you be with this chomping at the bit nonsense. Those last checks written to your ex really must have taken a bite out of you and momma's ass!
    Last edited by SS Junk; 02-16-2018, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Often (although certainly not always) one winds up with an “ex” because they are basically an asshole. We suspect that is likely the case here based on the retarded persona presented here by the O.P.

Comment

Even in person with this "nice guy" persona, there's only so much one can take of a fakenews fucktard before he's beaten up. Seen't it many many times and shit hasn't changed. One hundred percent the divorce was from his bullshit. Most likely from that "dark place" the boy has claimed to be in from time to time.

Comment

*****crickets*****

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
            its friday and i dont feel like doing much work today.
            Sounds like every other day of the week to me.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

found a great article written by The Kween

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
              X