Carpet cleaning companies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpet cleaning companies?

I had a guy, don't know what happened to him, he must have died. My wife did it the last couple of times, but shes had it. I see Stanley Steemer and Servpro, but that latter seems expensive.

Anyone wth a hook-up or know someone?
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

KWclutch? Something like that.

Comment

Blackman Mooring or something like that did a good job on mine.

Comment

Call George, tell him I sent you. You won't find a better guy with a reasonable price, guaranteed.

We offer high quality carpet, upholstery and tile-grout steam cleaning services. We also offer other services. Call us today. 972-904-0130.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I've used one other company once in my life, btw. George is in the Reserves, and was on deployment at the time. I waited as long as I could, but I had to call someone else. The other place also advertised "no hidden charges", which turned out to be complete bullshit. They nickel and dimes me to death. My $99 carpet cleaning was over $300 by the time they were done.

George is up front on his prices. He charges me $125 for 3 bedrooms for the cleaning. No spot cleaning fees, etc. There is an additional fee though if you want scotch guard applied, which is normal.

Comment

Dalworth 267-8433

Never used them, stupid jingle is stuck in my head though.
            "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
            -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Call George, tell him I sent you. You won't find a better guy with a reasonable price, guaranteed.

http://sierrasteamcarpetcleaning.com/
              X2
              I"ve used him twice and been compleltly satisfied both times.
              Nice guy, does what he says, charges you what he says, in and out with no BS.

Comment

George came by today and hooked it up. I don't think I've ever had the carpets this clean. He did my entire house. 7 rooms and two halls and my split staircase. It took him about 3 1/2 hours, super nice guy too.
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

is this George fellow using a scrubber or steam/extractor?
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                    I honestly couldn't tell you, that's his area of expertise, so I let him worry about the details. Give him a shout, he'll be more than happy to talk to you.

Glad he took care of you, Henry! Keep his number handy. Being a one man show, I know he appreciates every bit of business he can get.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                      He uses a steam extractor.

And yes Brent, I will be using him from now on.

Comment

Sweet. Like Brent not being able to enjoy a mediocre meal, I was tainted early on by having a family buisness that aquired another one; a carpet cleaning company. I know way more that I would like to about cleaning carpets, and the steam/extraction way is the best.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I need his number I have carpets that need cleaning bad

Comment

Originally posted by Smashmix View Post
                            I need his number I have carpets that need cleaning bad
                            Click on the link posted above.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              George came by today and hooked it up. I don't think I've ever had the carpets this clean. He did my entire house. 7 rooms and two halls and my split staircase. It took him about 3 1/2 hours, super nice guy too.
                              What did it run? PM if you like.

Comment

Working...
                              X