No announcement yet.

Dan Bailey cut...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Jerry couldn't even answer to it this morning....I think its a big mistake. Looks like Jet's are scooping him up.
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Gotta trim the fat a lil bit on payroll! 22 mil for a kicker ? Nah screw that

Comment

Fun fact:not one of the Cowboys’ 36 players who were among the clubs final cuts Saturday wqs claimed on waivers Sunday by another team.

This my be indicative how bad there talent is.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Fun fact:not one of the Cowboys’ 36 players who were among the clubs final cuts Saturday wqs claimed on waivers Sunday by another team.

This my be indicative how bad there talent is.

Your fact, isn't very factual. Darius Jackson signed by Packers. Jihard Ward signed by Colts. I'm sure there are more if you dig. You should quit listening to those clowns on The Fan. They're wrong far more than they are right.

You're also talking about 36 players who never had a real chance to make the team, who were already at the bottom of the barrel in terms of talent. Your indicator of how much (or little) talent this team has, is based on how many scrubs we cut that got poached by other teams? If so, you're paying attention to the wrong things imo.

No, this team isn't perfect. This team has some serious concerns. QB, WR, LB, C, DB, etc. They are young, they are talented, and I think the best overall product we've had on the field in some time. Still not dismissing the concerns, those are valid. But I think this defense is going to surprise a lot of folks. They've done so every year for the past several. Played waaaaaaaaaay up in terms of talent.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

How dare you call me a Fan fan!!! The Ticket is where it be.

The fact was as of Sunday. I am surprised Tapper didnt land somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              But I think this defense is going to surprise a lot of folks. They've done so every year for the past several. Played waaaaaaaaaay up in terms of talent.
              Dallas will still go 6-10 and anyone who plays great for the D will be on a new team in 3 seasons or less. That’s how Dallas keeps getting younger and younger on D.

Comment

Team needs cap space for next year.
                Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                  Team needs cap space for next year.
                  So Jerry can overpay for over the hill free agents? So Jerry can take on felon reclamation projects? Until Jerry fires his self, promotes Stephen and Stephen fires Garrett, it don’t matter.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    So Jerry can overpay for over the hill free agents? So Jerry can take on felon reclamation projects? Until Jerry fires his self, promotes Stephen and Stephen fires Garrett, it don’t matter.
                    What in the world makes you think Stephen knows anything?

Comment

I wanna see Jason Garrett chew somebody ass out 1 time! It’s like he is scared of these guys. Good guy and all but cmon never even coached college. Light a fire under somebody that’s what it takes to win!

Comment

Have you not been paying attention, or are you just talking out of your ass like you usually do? Go ahead and name the over the hill free agents Jerry has signed and overpaid in the last 3-4 years. I’ll wait.

Dak and Zeke will both get extensions before the year is over. Lawrence is on a franchise tag. They need cap space and a lot of it.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Have you not been paying attention, or are you just talking out of your ass like you usually do? Go ahead and name the over the hill free agents Jerry has signed and overpaid in the last 3-4 years. I’ll wait.

Dak and Zeke will both get extensions before the year is over. Lawrence is on a franchise tag. They need cap space and a lot of it.
                          They need a real safety. Make it happen Jerry.

Comment

Last 3 or 4 out of 29 years with 22 years since the last Super Bowl.... yay you’re right Jerry’s a changed man. Tell us about the awesomeness of your shit steak ager again while your at it. Jerry will disappoint again, you can bank on it.

Comment

Last 3 or 4 out of 29 years with 22 years since the last Super Bowl.... yay you’re right Jerry’s a changed man. Tell us about the awesomeness of your shit steak ager again while your at it. Jerry will disappoint again, you can bank on it.
                              It must hurt living life so salty. Is this just an excuse to talk about your career as a naval refrigerator tech?

Define disappoint. I dont want you to crawfish out of this statement by moving the goalposts.
                              Last edited by Ruffdaddy; 09-06-2018, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                It must hurt living life so salty. Is this just an excuse to talk about your career as a naval refrigerator tech?

Define disappoint. I dont want you to crawfish out of this statement by moving the goalposts.
                                Do you have anything other than butthurtedness to post? Do you think the boys are going to the super bowl or something silly like that?

Or are you just bcoops butt buddy here to give him some back up.... or is he backing up into you butt buddy tough guy? If naynay could program a CNC machine he’d be ruff.

Comment

Working...
                                X