No announcement yet.

both toilets and shower wont drain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had the same thing last summer. First check the shower vent. However, my soloution was spending money on a good snake. I went through the cut out under kitchen sink. Fed in about 60ft. and hit the clog. A couple of jabs at and every sink burped,then drained. After measuring it out - the clog was in the main under the garage about mid way down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I had this problem during winter time and when i first moved into our house

It sucked.

Have you tried using a plunger on the main pipe line? Sometimes id plunge it like 30 time and it'd clear the line. I looked retrarded doing that in front of my house but it worked. Or i'd plunge the shower drain too, could be air.

Call your city and say you think the pipes are broken after you've ran a snake and you want them to run a camera. They'll try to clear the line before attempting to run a camera. They cleared the line for me with some power washing tool that attached to my water hose.
      Originally posted by 03trubluGT
      Your opinion is what sucks.
      You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
        Crape mertle roots...
        It's a new house so you know they can't waste money on such a thing as a tree
        Originally posted by TexasT View Post
        Our first house had two crape myrtles in the middle of the front yard. This was about the time Wolfe nursury went out of business(mid ninties). We wrangled two nice live oaks for $45 each so I dug up the cms and transplanted them on the lot line on the other side of the driveway. I put the oaks in the cm holes. Last time I drove by those oaks were about a foot and a half in diameter and were shading the house as I had hoped(the cms are huge too). Too bad we outgrew that place. Trees are rarely a bad investment. Good luck with yours.
        Crepe myrtle.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

A Step Up plumbing

Micheal Talbot 214-949-0417

Super honest and awesome pricing. He will get you fixed up and I guarantee you will be happy with his work. If you use him tell him Scott Kobus gave you the #.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
            That'd be awesome but I'm locking my dog up...
            jk. I work today so maybe tomorrow

You don't have to lock up your dog. I only attack if they growl at me first.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Now im hungry for some good crepes.

Comment

Working...
              X