No announcement yet.

Lets talk about street tacos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if anyone likes real Mexican street tacos here is what are to me the best locations

1. La Paisanita
    on division in oak cliff area, real good fagina and lengua

2. Salsa verde
    on harry hines conveniently located in front of the QT I buy e85 from
    good fagina tacos, chorizo tacos, carnitas, tripas

these two places have my wife hooked and she is super picky when it comes to food!

Comment

Do any of these places have dorito loco options?

Comment

EL Taco Meso in Dallas on Fitzhugh and Manett a few blocks from 75 has some good tacos, like really good...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          Do any of these places have dorito loco options?
          Make your own "Dorito Dust" and go to town! http://www.williampetruzzo.com/2013/...icious-things/

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
            real good fagina and lengua
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              Make your own "Dorito Dust" and go to town! http://www.williampetruzzo.com/2013/...icious-things/
              I don't bag my own groceries, make my own sandwiches, and I damn sure am not making my own Doritos dust.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                I don't bag my own groceries, make my own sandwiches, and I damn sure am not making my own Doritos dust.
                Just put it on your wife's Pinterest so she can make it.. That's what I meant to say at first.

Comment

Just put it on your wife's Pinterest so she can make it.. That's what I meant to say at first.
                  Great idea! Thanks for the info bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                    El tacco is badass and my favorite also. There is a good one in Duncanville off 20 and Hampton in the gas station by Service King. I ate there everyday for six months and it didn't kill me.
                    Those places have names? I always thought street tacos were just mexicans cooking like mad inside an old converted RV.

Tried a few, some were good, others weren't. Always had to ... wonder, if I'd get food poisoning or at least blow out the 'ol sphincter at the next trip to the restroom. Thus I tend to stick to the same 2, and not venture outside those.
                    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      Those places have names? I always thought street tacos were just mexicans cooking like mad inside an old converted RV.

Tried a few, some were good, others weren't. Always had to ... wonder, if I'd get food poisoning or at least blow out the 'ol sphincter at the next trip to the restroom. Thus I tend to stick to the same 2, and not venture outside those.
                      EL Taco H is an actual store front connected to a Baja grill in Grapevine. Good place.

Taco Naan ( indian tacos, weird, right? ) is actually pretty decent in Coppell.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post

Taco Naan ( indian tacos, weird, right? ) is actually pretty decent in Coppell.
                        I pass that place every day, just never pulled the trigger. I'm curious how the Indian is there.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          I pass that place every day, just never pulled the trigger. I'm curious how the Indian is there.
                          I work 1.5 miles or so away off Bethel. . It's $1 tacos on Wednesday. If you bring a receipt back you get 1 free taco if you buy 3. They will generally give you a free taco to "try" if you get 3 other taco's. The Chicken Curry Taco was pretty decent, but it was a little too spicy for me.

They don't have traditional Indian food, just Mexican/Indian hybrid type stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            I work 1.5 miles or so away off Bethel. . It's $1 tacos on Wednesday. If you bring a receipt back you get 1 free taco if you buy 3. They will generally give you a free taco to "try" if you get 3 other taco's. The Chicken Curry Taco was pretty decent, but it was a little too spicy for me.

They don't have traditional Indian food, just Mexican/Indian hybrid type stuff.
                            Fusion?

Comment

Fusion?
                              I do drive a Fusion! Nice guess!I like Hybrid better.

Comment

several of us went today to Taco Naan for $1 tacos.

I had the curry chicken, chicken 65, paneer, and chicken tikka masala.

All were great, and for a buck each i'll be back every wednesday

Comment

Working...
                                X