No announcement yet.

Dallas officer kills man after mistaking his apartment for her own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks like the guy that got killed was sitting on his couch texting someone while watching TV and playing on a laptop. Unless the officer just had someone shining a flashlight into both of her eyes I suspect that there was enough light to clearly see the man that she shot.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• she got off pretty good for shooting someone! just fired

Comment

• She’ll get a job in Garland or McKinney next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
          Did they come into his house and kill him?

Then not get arrested even though they had evidence of the crime?
          Solid. Solid points.

But are you two saying they let the bitch go? Maybe we'll get a reverse of the old lynch mobs, and some group of blacks will track her white ass down and hang her. Justice served.
          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
            she got off pretty good for shooting someone! just fired
            Where the hell do you get your information. She still has criminal charges filed against her, with still an on going investigation and will stand trial. Then I'm sure the family will sue her on top of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              It looks like the guy that got killed was sitting on his couch texting someone while watching TV and playing on a laptop. Unless the officer just had someone shining a flashlight into both of her eyes I suspect that there was enough light to clearly see the man that she shot.
              Where did you see this?

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                Where did you see this?
                He was there, DUH!

Comment

• Originally posted by GE View Post
                  He was there, DUH!
                  Possible he IS the guy and arranged all this to F' with DPD - and it was just his clone that was killed?
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                    Where the hell do you get your information. She still has criminal charges filed against her, with still an on going investigation and will stand trial. Then I'm sure the family will sue her on top of that.
                    seen it on tv

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                      seen it on tv
                      You saw that she got fired on TV, but as mentioned, that doesn't mean that everything else has been dropped. It's just one step in the process and exclusive of criminal and civil prosecution.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        You saw that she got fired on TV, but as mentioned, that doesn't mean that everything else has been dropped. It's just one step in the process and exclusive of criminal and civil prosecution.
                        Understood

Comment

• anyone keeping up with the trial?
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            anyone keeping up with the trial?
                            Not really keeping up with it, but on the news last night they said Guyger was having an affair with her partner (some hispanic dude) and they were sexting right before she went to the wrong apartment. They also said that when she went to use her digital key, they door swung open because it wasn't latched/locked, so when she entered the guy she shot started yelling, "hey, hey, hey" and she got startled thinking someone was in her apartment and shot him.

I feel she should be charged with manslaughter not murder, murder by definition means that you set out to kill someone, iirc. She just fucked up and walked into the wrong apartment, thinking it was hers and shot the guy by mistake.
                            Last edited by Rick Modena; 09-24-2019, 03:19 PM.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              Not really keeping up with it, but on the news last night they said Guyger was having an affair with her partner (some hispanic dude) and they were sexting right before she went to the wrong apartment. They also said that when she went to use her digital key, they door swung open because it wasn't latched/locked, so when she entered the guy she shot started yelling, "hey, hey, hey" and she got startled thinking someone was in her apartment and shot him.

I feel she should be charged with manslaughter not murder, murder by definition means that you set out to kill someone, iirc. She just fucked up and walked into the wrong apartment, thinking it was hers and shot the guy by mistake.
                              The sexting deal is a reach at most. From what they were saying it was hours before, so not exactly how they are presenting it making it seem like she was doing it walking down the hall. I doubt she was still distracted hours later.

I agree that she should be hit with manslaughter, not murder. My gut feeling is they upcharged her on purpose knowing it would not get a conviction. From what I have watched so far I don't see a murder conviction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                                The sexting deal is a reach at most. From what they were saying it was hours before, so not exactly how they are presenting it making it seem like she was doing it walking down the hall. I doubt she was still distracted hours later.

I agree that she should be hit with manslaughter, not murder. My gut feeling is they upcharged her on purpose knowing it would not get a conviction. From what I have watched so far I don't see a murder conviction.
                                It doesn't meet the definition of Manslaughter or Criminally Negligent Homicide either. She'll walk in a mistrial and BLM type groups will "demonstrate" by shutting down the highways and making life hell for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X