"For Honor"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "For Honor"

Anyone else going to pick this up? I played the beta this weekend, I thought it was a ton of fun. Made my left hand hurt when I started off playing, from gripping the game pad so tight.

Official Website. For Honor is a melee action game from Ubisoft featuring Vikings, Knights & Samurai, available now on PS4, Xbox One & PC!

Yea
    sigpic

Comment

this is fun, I'm raping people with the girl knight. runs great too.
      sigpic

Comment

Grabbing this tonight. You still think it's good?

Comment

yes add me well team up. I will teach you the ways of the PVP ninja.
          steam DIRTYSOUTHWOOKIE
          ubisoft drtysouthwookie (no I in dirty)

I hear the campaign is only 6ish hours but its mainly an online game. Watch some twitch and see if its your gig. I do like it.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I like the overhead strikes from the warden. The Quick one, up and light attack... Whack Whack.

I like the warden and the Lawbringer, I am useless with the heavy Viking.
            I watch twitch streams to see what the badasses are doing, and the level of complexity for a melee game is stupid high. Fakes, feinghts, parrys, blocks, is there another melee fighter that comes close? I have never heard of it.
            Last edited by noshine4mine; 02-17-2017, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
              steam DIRTYSOUTHWOOKIE

I hear the campaign is only 6ish hours but its mainly an online game. Watch some twitch and see if its your gig. I do like it.
              I've been watching vids, that's what made me want to buy it.

You guys know of anyplace selling it for less than $60?

Also, how large is the download?

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                steam DIRTYSOUTHWOOKIE

Sent you a steam friend request

Comment

Fun game. Wish the matches lasted a little longer, but overall very fun.

Comment

I didn't care for the control set with the mouse and keyboard. I think it would play much better with a controller.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I got super furious with this game last night. I got killed like 20 times in a row on a boss because i couldn't block him. Turns out my mouse drivers had crashed and turned itself to the lowest possible DPI setting, so it wasn't moving far enough to trigger the block.

I haven't rage quit a game in while!

Comment

Controller is pretty intuitive. The first few days I was gripping it so tight it was making my hand sore.

Comment

I can't use a controller. My thumbs are a bit to 'tarded.

Comment

Working...
                          X