• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Packers 27
    ‘Boys 21

Comment

Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
      Fuck man! If they hadn't lost to fucking L.A. this game could probably be a no problem loss. Now it has almost, and I stress almost, become a must win game. Although I just don't see them winning...
      Sorry about the current situation.

If Sean Lee is healthy then the defense will be better. That being said Dallas really didn't put up a pass rush against the Rams and Jared Goff. Goff isn't as mobile as Rodgers so that's going to create some problems.

Green Bay also isn't fully healthy on offense. Davante Adams has a concussion and Ty Montgomery and their 2nd running back are out because of injuries. So it's not like Green Bay is at full strength.
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

They made it interesting! But defense couldn’t stop much
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

I'm the asshole that laughed. A lot.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            I'm the asshole that laughed. A lot.
            Same, nothing like getting schooled by one of the best.

Comment

I yelled a lot at the TV, made my three-year-old daughter cry
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

By the looks of the crowd and the sound it seems there were just has many Packer Fans there has Cowboy Fans. And the Packers have never lost at Jones Mahal. Time to rename it to: Lambeau Field South, or Rogers field.

Comment

I hate Rogers.. end of story...the positive thing is I know they will choke come playoff time
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Well at least I expected it, so it didn't hurt as bad...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That was a bummer. They should have grind-ed down the clock more on that last drive. Aaron Rodgers has their number when playing them at home. Just need to regroup and focus on the 49ers during the bye. Cowboys fans need to be prepared for the annihilation when they play the KC Chiefs here in a few weeks.

Comment

Hilarious
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                          That was a bummer. They should have grind-ed down the clock more on that last drive. Aaron Rodgers has their number when playing them at home. Just need to regroup and focus on the 49ers during the bye. Cowboys fans need to be prepared for the annihilation when they play the KC Chiefs here in a few weeks.
                          The funny thing is, the cowboys are going to lose the 49ers and beat KC.

Comment

This game, and they way they lost, reminds me of years back when the fucking Spurs would always find a way to beat the Mavs. God it was so frustrating and so was this fucking game on Sunday.

Comment

BOOM goes the dynamite...Rogers gone
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Now I'm laughing, fuck that guy and fuck him for getting mad at Barr for that hit, you don't want to get hit like that, don't scramble, fucking pussy!
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X