• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Boom

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          I googled and couldn't find it. I posted this on The_donald to see if someone better than me can find it.
          He was standing in front of a bunch of bodies of hacked up women and children and had not started with his on air interview when he made the comment. He stood up, turned around, gathered his composure, faced the camera and began his report a few moments after calling the place a shit hole. This was live I believe.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

This is what happens when a public figure has fuck you money and simply DGAF.

Comment

Dude has a point.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                        Why no love for VA? other than DC, this state is largely republican.
                        Have you actually lived in VA? It most definitely is NOT largely Republican.

Comment

• VA turned blue last election. Huge influx of illegals in Manassas and Loudoun County in the last 10 years. Liberal Governor. Fairfax is full to the brim of liberal metrosexual turds. They are fucked and will be a sanctuary city soon enough.
                          Speaking of metrosexual turds:

And it’s a well known fact those who listen to NPR are the enlightened ones.
                          Last edited by SS Junk; 01-12-2018, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by txminime View Post
                            Have you actually lived in VA? It most definitely is NOT largely Republican.
                            No, but I've been there once.

Comment

• This could get good. Sanctuary city police chief (San Antonio) releases illegals, AG looking at charges..If some of these people would face real consequences for disregarding the law, things would change.
                              Last edited by dcs13; 01-13-2018, 06:44 AM. Reason: added

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                                This could get good. Sanctuary city police chief (San Antonio) releases illegals, AG looking at charges..If some of these people would face real consequences for disregarding the law, things would change.
                                http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018/...gled-migrants/
                                Criminal charges for dereliction of duty and civil liability for the victims of the crimes committed by the alien after release.

Comment

Working...
                                X