Weed use can lead to kidney failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
    "National Institute of Drug Abuse also disputes the findings, saying there has never been an adult attributed to THC."

Thankfully they proofread their writing...or maybe they were stoned?
    Ahahahha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Samhain View Post
      I didn't go to weed college or anything but the blood level in this case was deemed lethal.

https://www.local10.com/news/nationa...s-thc-overdose
      lofuckingl

One case on the entire planet since the beginning of time, and you don't find that suspicious. This further proves my point. I appreciate the fact you took the time to look it up though, thank you for that. I really do feel sorry for folks like you, even though you'll say I shouldn't, I can't help it.

I wonder how many people have been using THC around the world and for how long? Would you say in the millions/billions? You found one though, congrats LOL

Comment

• You've been proven wrong on both of your "factual" claims and now you just sound like a lunatic.

Stop making false claims and chill man. For an addict you sure care a lot about what other people say....isnt that stuff supposed to calm you down?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          You've been proven wrong on both of your "factual" claims and now you just sound like a lunatic.

Stop making false claims and chill man. For an addict you sure care a lot about what other people say....isnt that stuff supposed to calm you down?

You are right, I was proven completely wrong.

Ruffdaddy was right. I was wrong. My fact was also proven wrong.

You win!

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
            lofuckingl

One case on the entire planet since the beginning of time, and you don't find that suspicious. This further proves my point. I appreciate the fact you took the time to look it up though, thank you for that. I really do feel sorry for folks like you, even though you'll say I shouldn't, I can't help it.

I wonder how many people have been using THC around the world and for how long? Would you say in the millions/billions? You found one though, congrats LOL
            I really just did a search and it was the third result. Do I believe it? No. Just thought it would get some amusing responses.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

• Scientists from Harvard University's Dana-Farber Cancer Institute have found evidence that a chemical derived from cannabis may be capable of extending the life expectancy for pancreatic cancer.

Comment

• fake news

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                  lofuckingl

Its pretty clear at this point that its harmless. If you manage to find a way to harm yourself with marywana then you probably deserve whatever you get. Just look at it as nature doing us a favor and weeding out the unfit.
                  WH

Comment

• Wait! I know, I know, they should vape it! Because everyone knows vaping is harmless.......oh and an instant felony.

Tryston Zohfeld is 17 years old and told WFAA that he's been vaping since the 8th grade, sometimes going through two to three vaping pods a week.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Another marijuana linked death from vaping!

The Illinois case comes as US health officials track 193 cases of a lung illness reported by vapers.

It hard to know what the real cause of this one is as it could easily be an additive in the vape, but something is definitely brewing here.

Comment

• 8 pages of potheads up in this bitch!

Comment

• calling it now

Comment

• The coolest part of this whole vape argument is that it puts the 2 parties against each other.

The vape fanboys are claiming it's the potheads and their maryJ blends.

The potheads say all weed does is cure illness...so its gotta be the toxic vape.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              The coolest part of this whole vape argument is that it puts the 2 parties against each other.

The vape fanboys are claiming it's the potheads and their maryJ blends.

The potheads say all weed does is cure illness...so its gotta be the toxic vape.
                              In this thread or in this country/world?

I'd like to see your thesis on this matter to see how you came to this conclusion?
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• It's a free, fucking country. You want to smoke Cigs, weed or vape, knock yourself out. Just don't blow it in my face or smoke that shit in my house or cars.
                                You get sick or die from doing that shit, that's your right in the USA...
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X