Weed use can lead to kidney failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    In this thread or in this country/world?

I'd like to see your thesis on this matter to see how you came to this conclusion?
    Facebook. Got friends on both sides waging a war of information.

Also the president of vaping had this to say:

"The evidence continues to point to street-bought vaping cartridges containing THC or synthetic drugs as being the cause of these illnesses," Gregory Conley, president of the American Vaping Association, wrote in a statement to NBC News.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Facebook. Got friends on both sides waging a war of information.

Also the president of vaping had this to say:

"The evidence continues to point to street-bought vaping cartridges containing THC or synthetic drugs as being the cause of these illnesses," Gregory Conley, president of the American Vaping Association, wrote in a statement to NBC News.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        The coolest part of this whole vape argument is that it puts the 2 parties against each other.

The vape fanboys are claiming it's the potheads and their maryJ blends.

The potheads say all weed does is cure illness...so its gotta be the toxic vape.
        There is no vape argument here. This thread is about cannabis and whether it is harmful. Not a single person has proven that it is. Yet.

Everyone talking about vaping is using it as a laser pointer and wanting people like me to chase it, a complete waste of time. Some seem to be confusing the substance with the delivery method.

Comment

• I heard injecting the weed is the only 100% safe method.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            ...illnesses," Gregory Conley, president of the American Vaping Association....

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
              There is no vape argument here. This thread is about cannabis and whether it is harmful. Not a single person has proven that it is. Yet.

Everyone talking about vaping is using it as a laser pointer and wanting people like me to chase it, a complete waste of time. Some seem to be confusing the substance with the delivery method.
              Smoking ANYTHING is harmful...weed included. You've been provided with data but you have some weird bias against being honest about it.

As Modena said...if you chose to harm yourself go for it. My problem with you potheads is when you advertise it as not only harmless...but a cure.

I'll say it again...smoking anything is harmful...weed included.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Where the fuck does he say you have to smoke it??? Wow are you Stevie Wonder? Like a dog chasing his own tail here.

Comment

Working...
                  X