No announcement yet.

sold the Suzuki LTZ400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! I haven't been on here in weeks, what a surprise! I would love to have IRS on my raptor. I see you have been uploading videos on youtube, but I have not had the time to check them out. Are any of the videos of the new ATV?

Sent from second to last stall on the left.

Comment

I'm anxious to really compare my 700xx to yours as far as dimensions and ride and everything. Before I could lose you by picking a rutted trail... I'll have to come up with a new game plan lol jk

I miss riding
      I build websites. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
        It's been stalling and running weird when warm. I've been experimenting with different jetting and thinking it's a carb problem, but this last ride convinced me that it was a valve problem because after it stalls it feels low on compression when I kick it. I checked them and the middle intake valve is definitely out of spec (tight) so I'm fairly certain I've got it licked. I've got a shim kit on the way and I'm going to replace the cam chain while I'm in there.
        If thaat doesn't fix it I'd check the auto decompression on the cam my cousin had it sTick on his 07 yz450

Comment

Buick could have saved ya some coin if my shim kit is the same but I guess I am to late. I also have a super light tourque wrench I bought for the small spec of the cam cap if you need it.

Comment

Originally posted by TX21 View Post
            Buick could have saved ya some coin if my shim kit is the same but I guess I am to late. I also have a super light tourque wrench I bought for the small spec of the cam cap if you need it.
            Yours are smaller. Mine are 9.48mm diameter and yours are 7.48mm diameter, and I've got a 1/4" inch-lb torque wrench. Thanks for the offer though!! We need to get out and ride soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
              Yours are smaller. Mine are 9.48mm diameter and yours are 7.48mm diameter, and I've got a 1/4" inch-lb torque wrench. Thanks for the offer though!! We need to get out and ride soon!!
              ah gotcha. I am gonna try to get the wife out too in the next couple of weeks. Marshall creek is a likely choice since its close.

Comment

Originally posted by TX21 View Post
                ah gotcha. I am gonna try to get the wife out too in the next couple of weeks. Marshall creek is a likely choice since its close.
                Got a way better place that is not much farther north

Sent from the last stall on the left
                http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
                  Got a way better place that is not much farther north

Well I guess I will just have to come check it out then.

Comment

I got a good bit o riding in yesterday, and boy does this thing rip. Still does not turn as well as the zuk did though. But it will blast me off the little kickers that we have and lands pretty smooth. Got a smaller front sprocket, new hand grips and an insert for the slip on coming. I do not see anything else being needed

Comment

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
                      I got a good bit o riding in yesterday, and boy does this thing rip. Still does not turn as well as the zuk did though. But it will blast me off the little kickers that we have and lands pretty smooth. Got a smaller front sprocket, new hand grips and an insert for the slip on coming. I do not see anything else being needed

Sweet. I always heard that those outlaw 525s were big time powerhouses.

Comment

I have an 06 Outlaw 500 and my ONLY complaint is that I ride with a bunch of slow ass 4X4's and it gets hot. It's fine if I keep it moving and keep the mud out of the radiator. The IRS gives great ground clearance for the ruts!
                        Last edited by Cam_Stang; 11-23-2011, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cam_Stang View Post
                          I have an 06 Outlaw 500 and my ONLY complaint is that I ride with a bunch of slow ass 4X4's and it gets hot. It's fine if I keep it moving and keep the mud out of the radiator. The IRS gives great ground clearance for the ruts!
                          You should go ride with us to red river sometime. I know sneaky can move through the trails pretty damn fast and me and buick both ride 450 dirtbikes so we have too keeep moving because these 450s will overheat in a hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by 1SloLT1 View Post
                            You should go ride with us to red river sometime. I know sneaky can move through the trails pretty damn fast and me and buick both ride 450 dirtbikes so we have too keeep moving because these 450s will overheat in a hurry.
                            Hell yea! I'm riding River Run with the 4X4's this weekend but I would like to ride with some faster bikes!

Comment

Originally posted by Cam_Stang View Post
                              Hell yea! I'm riding River Run with the 4X4's this weekend but I would like to ride with some faster bikes!
                              So you are gonna be up at bulcher this weekend ? What days?

Comment

I traded blackpony and got his LTZ400. It rides pretty good on the trails at Little Sahara. I was up there this past weekend and damn it was a blast. I went with a group and we were 10 quads strong. 2 LTZ400's, 2 LTR450, 2 Honda450's, Banshee, Kaw450, Raptor 700, Outlaw 525. All 10 of us had the glowwhips, I just wish I would of had an HDPro to record the ride at night.

I talked my brother into buying him one and he found an 07 Outlaw 525 for $2,500. Great condition to. My nieces boyfriend could not come up with the money to pay the shop for repairs so he told my brother if he paid them the $2,500 he could have it.

Comment

Working...
                                X