2017 Lawn Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goku025 View Post
    i don't have weeds, i use the Lesco post emergent granules to prevent crap from popping up, but cant remember when to drop it.
    I think you mean “pre” emergent, and if you haven’t already done it, do it like today lol..

Everything I read says in the last couple weeks in February and last couple weeks in sept.. I imagine 10/2 will still get it done, but don’t wait any longer..
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• well crap I might be a little late on the pre emergent stuff then...Ok well what do i do about this issue? I thought i was weed free this year minus a little sedge that i have popping up here or there. But it looks like I have pennyworts? growing from my damn neighbors yard into mine now. How do i get rid of these?

Comment

• once your grass goes dormat, you can spray roundup.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          once your grass goes dormat, you can spray roundup.
          Thanks man

Comment

• fuck it. spray your neighbors yard now with round up to teach him a lesson about keeping his weeds under control!
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• You still need to put down pre , winter weeds are not coming up for the most part , spray the dollar weed with a weed b gone product , I’m sure there is one labeled for it . Reduce water to help the post emergence weed killer work better, a saturated plant will not take up the herbicide very good.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                fuck it. spray your neighbors yard now with round up to teach him a lesson about keeping his weeds under control!
                i am so tempted to do that...her entire side is nothing but weeds with like 1% of my bermuda growing into her side

Comment

• Originally posted by zemog View Post
                  You still need to put down pre , winter weeds are not coming up for the most part , spray the dollar weed with a weed b gone product , I’m sure there is one labeled for it . Reduce water to help the post emergence weed killer work better, a saturated plant will not take up the herbicide very good.
                  weed b gone safe for grass?

Comment

• Yes just make sure and read the label , not sure if they have different ones for different grasses, also check on temps going into the fall, cooler ground temps will substantially decrease herbicide uptake.

Comment

• Do you do a second round of pre emergent in the winter?
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        Do you do a second round of pre emergent in the winter?
                        Dunno, I haven't seen TruGreen in a month or so.
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Do another in Jan or Feb , then follow up with another in 6 weeks. Pre emergent only not a weed n feed product.

Comment

• Almost time for a 2018 Lawn thread!!

Fuck yeah! Hurray for yard work!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                              Almost time for a 2018 Lawn thread!!

Fuck yeah! Hurray for yard work!!
                              I’m ready for it. Fuck this cold shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                                I’m ready for it. Fuck this cold shit.
                                Im pumped!