No announcement yet.

Carpet cleaning companies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone ever needs their business's carpet clean, my step dad has a large floor cleaning company. He does a ton of Radio Shack, JITB, Pizza Hut, Wendy's, Lifeway Christian stores, etc. thru out the nation.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Call George, tell him I sent you. You won't find a better guy with a reasonable price, guaranteed.

http://sierrasteamcarpetcleaning.com/
        We had George out yesterday to clean our carpets. My wife dealt with him exclusively and found him very professional, prompt, and always returned phone calls. She is happy with the work. Lot of stains gone and so is the smell of our two boxers.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Call George, tell him I sent you. You won't find a better guy with a reasonable price, guaranteed.

http://sierrasteamcarpetcleaning.com/
          Originally posted by slow55 View Post
          X2
          I"ve used him twice and been compleltly satisfied both times.
          Nice guy, does what he says, charges you what he says, in and out with no BS.
          Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          George came by today and hooked it up. I don't think I've ever had the carpets this clean. He did my entire house. 7 rooms and two halls and my split staircase. It took him about 3 1/2 hours, super nice guy too.
          Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
          We had George out yesterday to clean our carpets. My wife dealt with him exclusively and found him very professional, prompt, and always returned phone calls. She is happy with the work. Lot of stains gone and so is the smell of our two boxers.
          I searched on here to find someone that people trusted and had a good experience with, so I called George. He was at my house 2 days later. Great guy, no hidden fees, showed up on-time and started working. He even stretched my carpet in 2 or 3 spots and fixed a spot in a doorway/threshold for only $75.

The carpet looks great, and I'll definitely use him again. Also, he does new installation if you order the carpet, and his cousin lays tile and wood flooring.

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
            I searched on here to find someone that people trusted and had a good experience with, so I called George. He was at my house 2 days later. Great guy, no hidden fees, showed up on-time and started working. He even stretched my carpet in 2 or 3 spots and fixed a spot in a doorway/threshold for only $75.

The carpet looks great, and I'll definitely use him again. Also, he does new installation if you order the carpet, and his cousin lays tile and wood flooring.
            Good reference on the wood floors piece. I'm probably getting out of carpet this year and going wood in 90% of the house.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

My parents have used Zerorez for years and we just used them for the first time last month. They did a great job on the carpet. Like any company, they will try and upsell. I didnt anything other than the 4 rooms for $120. They did a free tile cleaning... couldnt tell the difference.

Comment

Working...
              X