Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
    We had a great time out there!

By any chance did anyone see my friends helmet left on the picnic tables? It was not in his truck when he got home.
    Hmmmm......might check the classifieds.

Comment

We got there pretty late in the day but still had a good time. Theres a lot of the place I still wanna check out so maybe I'll be back soon. Definitely think I'll stick to the trails though....wasn't expecting so much sand...that shit aint easy to steer thru on a DRZ400. Good to meet you guys.

Comment

Yeah we had a blast but the wife like to lost a thumb when a rut caught her wheel and ripped her up into a berm. She was just mad she couldnt ride anymore and you guys would think she was slow.

Hmmmm nope, never saw a red helmet anywhere. Or chairs for that matter.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
          Yeah we had a blast but the wife like to lost a thumb when a rut caught her wheel and ripped her up into a berm. She was just mad she couldnt ride anymore and you guys would think she was slow.

Hmmmm nope, never saw a red helmet anywhere. Or chairs for that matter.
          Hmmm.... he did not mention he forgot his chairs. I think his helmet was mainly black with some red on it.

If anyone did see it and was nice enough to bring it home would you PM your phone number and I will have him call you and come get them.

Thanks
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            We got there pretty late in the day but still had a good time. Theres a lot of the place I still wanna check out so maybe I'll be back soon. Definitely think I'll stick to the trails though....wasn't expecting so much sand...that shit aint easy to steer thru on a DRZ400. Good to meet you guys.
            The sand is a challenge. I was on an old XT250 dual sport with dual sport tires. It was hard in the sand and it really heats up the engine. We started having trouble with it dieing and being hard to start later in the day. Hope I did not hurt it. We learned that sitting as far back as possible really helps in the sand or even standing with your butt back as far as possible helps. I think all 3 of us went down once in the sand... I looked back to see where they were and busted ass lol. The fast you go in the sand the easier it is... just let the front wheel kind of skate across the sand.... the challenge is getting up to speed.
            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Yep, things I brought home from the first annual dfms offroad gtg .
              Two collapsable reclining chairs
              Red matte finish red and black helmet.
              One little red cooler.

Nice haul :-)

Sent from the last stall on the left
              http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
                Yep, things I brought home from the first annual dfms offroad gtg .
                Two collapsable reclining chairs
                Red matte finish red and black helmet.
                One little red cooler.

Nice haul :-)

When does the bidding start?

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                  When does the bidding start?
                  I have one crispy clean dollar!!!
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                    I have one crispy clean dollar!!!
                    Throw is a sour apple jolly rancher and we may have a deal If nobody out bids you.

Comment

All joking aside...thanks for putting the event together. Not that many people there but it was enough for a good time. I'd love to camp out and get an earlier start next time..that's what I normally do, but since I was riding shotgun in someone elses truck I had to accept what I could find. I always love a chance to get the dirt bike out and hit some trails (not motocross) and it looks like RRMT is a good place to go (other than the thick sand). I will always be interested in any future events provided I have the time and funds to do it.

Comment

Had a blast ready for the next ride steve and I are talking about going agin and camping n a few weeks. Who else is down to go?

Thanks Sneaky
                        Red honda 400x (luke)

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
                          Had a blast ready for the next ride steve and I are talking about going agin and camping n a few weeks. Who else is down to go?

Thanks Sneaky
                          Red honda 400x (luke)
                          no problem. i didnt set it up, i just acted as a tour guide

Comment

I am down for another ride. I got to get some new tires for the bike. Somewhere along the trail either myself or my friend Robert sliced the sidewall on something. They are the original tires from 1982 lol.

We would have ridden with y'all some but we would have not been able to keep up with y'all. We had one guy in our group who we had to stop and wait for every few minutes or split in the trail. I swear he just let the bike idle him through the trails.

So Sneaky, Chris told me he has two jolly ranchers, a bent clutch lever, and a dollar for his stuff back. You can keep the cooler he said... that isn't his. lol Oh and one of the jolly ranchers is half eaten. He also said thanks for lending him your screwdriver.
                            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post

So Sneaky, Chris told me he has two jolly ranchers, a bent clutch lever, and a dollar for his stuff back. You can keep the cooler he said... that isn't his. lol Oh and one of the jolly ranchers is half eaten. He also said thanks for lending him your screwdriver.
                              Well my dog likes jolly ranchers, so he will get the half eaten one. If yall get up to around the lewisville area(I am north I Denton) lmk.

The cooler is rich's with the rzr.

Comment

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
                                Well my dog likes jolly ranchers, so he will get the half eaten one. If yall get up to around the lewisville area(I am north I Denton) lmk.

The cooler is rich's with the rzr.

He does not live far from there. If you don't mind PM your phone number and I will let him get with you and take care of it.
                                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
                                X