Wall Mount for 60 inch T.V.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wall Mount for 60 inch T.V.?

I need to mount my TV on the wall in my bedroom, it's a LG Plasma, so it's heavy. I also need it to pull out and swivel from left to right. I did a quick search and Ecogear seems like it has good reviews. My other question is installation too.
    Any advice or recommendations are appreciated.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Solid barge.

Comment

Instead of mounting the TV you should put that money into your 401k, or maybe an older corvette or Porsche. There’s a guy on here, can’t remember his name, but he has done that and is way better of and smarter than the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        Solid barge.
        You really could help the guy out by CNC'ing him one up.
        WH

Comment

I’m pretty sure it was the echogear one on Amazon we picked up, swivels, pivots, articulates and all that jazz. Works great, we used lag bolts to the studs to mount it and it’s pretty solid.

Comment

Simple, 2 steps.
            1. Buy a Samsung QLED TV
            2. Call these guys to install it

Comment

I bought one at Sams that swivels and holds my 65"
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

weigh that thing, and make sure whatever mount you choose can support the weight. Then make sure you get the right anchors/bolts into the studs, and you shouldn't have a problem.

I have a really heavy original 55 inch Visio, probably weights 75-100+ pounds, and it's on a standard Wal-Mart mount, but I have 6 bolts holding the mount frame into studs.

I used one of these mounted to brick over the fireplace at our old house, with a smaller, lighter TV and it was really good quality.

Comment

monoprice.com is my go to for anything mount or cable related.

Comment

Thanks guys, I'll probably buy two of the Monoprice mounts, the Pana weighs 128.6lbs and the LG is 76.3 lbs, so those mounts are more than enough to hold them up on the wall. Not bad prices either, considering that Micro Center wants $99.00 for their HD units that look identical to MP's units.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

If you buy 2 of the monooprice ones, is it a biprice, or dualprice mount?

Comment

Working...
                      X