X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 4 already?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Yes and you're also seeing her (Kimberly) going her own way...
      That's what I thought, but then...last night's episode...
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        I suspect Saul will get her killed.. not put a hit out on her, but the things he does..
        Last edited by Stephen; 09-25-2018, 02:58 PM.
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          I haven't seen this latest episode but I'm assuming you're talking about what happened last week? She is only going that route because the DA was being a total bitch, the more she thought about it the more it pissed her off. I'm anxious to see last nights episode now.
          Also remember from the first season they were doing shady shit at the bars, so she's not totally innocent.
          I also don't see them killing her off, but you never know with Gilligan...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

My gut tells me that but you’re probably right. She’s a REALLY important character in the show.
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

I haven't seen this latest episode but I'm assuming you're talking about what happened last week? She is only going that route because the DA was being a total bitch, the more she thought about it the more it pissed her off. I'm anxious to see last nights episode now.
              Also remember from the first season they were doing shady shit at the bars, so she's not totally innocent.
              Have you seen it yet? Looks like she may get-off on the thrill of being naughty..

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                Have you seen it yet? Looks like she may get-off on the thrill of being naughty..
                Yes I saw it last night, she got really horny after they pulled off that scam. And now she wants more, hahaha! It's like she wants to do the right thing, but that straight legal shit bores her.
                Not sure what is going to happen to her, but Saul was really not to important in the BB series (or they didn't write in a lot of time for his character).

I'm thinking this show is going to get very good and last a long time, I see them bringing most or all of the BB cast back in this show too, no?
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• And there he is.. can’t wait for next season!
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Fucking finally
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• About damned time. This shows been off so long I have forgotten what’s happened. They better have a detailed refresher. I don’t understand the super long hiatus.

Comment

• This is one of those rare shows that actually has some built in potential. You can imagine all the shenanigans that a "criminal" lawyer could get up to. It could be truly great. Question is, are they up to the task.
                        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          About damned time. This shows been off so long I have forgotten what’s happened. They better have a detailed refresher. I don’t understand the super long hiatus.
                          They had to squeeze El Camino in somewhere. I'd rather wait and get a quality, unrushed product. The other option is to see it regress to the 90's when shows would have 20+ 1 hour eps per season and were packed with filler and logic defying writing to try and draw plots and motivations out. The X-Files, which Vince Gilligan (Breaking Bad creator) cut his teeth on and wrote some of the best episodes of, comes to mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            They had to squeeze El Camino in somewhere. I'd rather wait and get a quality, unrushed product. The other option is to see it regress to the 90's when shows would have 20+ 1 hour eps per season and were packed with filler and logic defying writing to try and draw plots and motivations out. The X-Files, which Vince Gilligan (Breaking Bad creator) cut his teeth on and wrote some of the best episodes of, comes to mind.
                            You say one bad thing about al Bundy and it’s on!!!
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Looks like this season will be great
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• I had an epiphany tonight about gene working at cinnabon. Always thought that was some way a former life. Had to think back to breaking bad days. Silly

Comment

Working...
                                X