Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it was. Brutal.

Comment

Whoa, good season finale. Bring on Season 3.

Comment

Haven't watched last night's finale yet, but I do love this show. Already can't wait for season 3.

Comment

i guess i can start the finale now.

Comment

Where can I watch the finale? My dvr didn't get it.

Comment

Finale was great. Bring on season 3.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Damn, that was awesome. They did a really good job of making you second-guess where they were headed and who was allied with who.

F'n love this show. Glad it's got the green light for season 3. It's making a killing in the ratings. (for basic cable especially)

Comment

Yea, I didn't really catch on who was allianced with whom until close to the very end. I am glad they got rid of the King. He was cramping Ragnars style.

Comment

I was duped, totally thought ragnar was going to take a dirt nap.

When Siggy got the boys... I wanted to twist that bitch's head off.

So the question is..... Does Rolo get the earldom? Dunno with all the betrayal from before. Definately no Floki that dude is cracked.
                    Im thinking maybe Ragnar's warrior friend (the one Floki gave the Shrooms to and they faked his death) Seems like he is a staunch Ally.

You know Siggy is going to be pushing Rolo for the earldom, she said she wants her old position back. And that bitch knows how to insert a knife in your back.

Comment

Season 3 begins this Thursday. Can't wait. Loved how season 2 ended, one of the better shows going.

Comment

Such a great show. I need to watch the season 2 finale again to freshen up.

Comment

Its been such a long time. I forgot what the hell happened. I think its on Netflix

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            Its been such a long time. I forgot what the hell happened. I think its on Netflix
                            Yeah me too. I just remember the final shot, helicopter view of Ragnar on a cliff ownin' shit.

Comment

Damn it that was an awesome episode!

Why the hell would you think it would be a great idea to split your army like that?

Comment

I guess those idiots thought they would split up to fight them. Wrong. Lol. Ragnar is a badass! And his ex, Lagertha, is looking even better this season. Solid episode, cant wait for the next one!

Comment

Working...
                                X