Boys 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys 2020

Got some interesting draft picks.. along with new head coach.. hopefully team gets some spark of the season actually happens
    "PSH!!!"

Without seeing the schedule, so I reserve the right to change this, I'll say 11-5 (or is it 12-5 and 17 games now? I don't recall), win the division but no bye, win the wildcard round but lose the next one.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      Without seeing the schedule, so I reserve the right to change this, I'll say 11-5 (or is it 12-5 and 17 games now? I don't recall), win the division but no bye, win the wildcard round but lose the next one.
      I hope you’re right.. 2 things I’d love to see this year.. Dallas beating Green Bay in the playoffs, and the giants going 8-8!
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Super bowl winners.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
          Super bowl winners.
          This is how real Cowboys fans talk.

Comment

I like everyone we took. It looks like McCarthy is building himself a nice team. If the defense tightens up and Dak can get some better decision making in crucial times, we could be a good team this year.
            Not sure about how this is going to all play out though, with the plague and social distancing, I don't see how stadiums are going to have games especially at the Death Star, you can cram close to hundo thousand people in there every game...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

The Cowboys under Mike McCarthy is going to be interesting. They are going to get a real football coach. It will be interesting to see how the team responds. He's not going to be your best friend and clap all of the time. He's your boss. A change in dynamic for the Cowboys. They are either going to sink or swim.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                The Cowboys under Mike McCarthy is going to be interesting. They are going to get a real football coach. It will be interesting to see how the team responds. He's not going to be your best friend and clap all of the time. He's your boss. A change in dynamic for the Cowboys. They are either going to sink or swim.
                They're going to walk on fuckin water!

Comment

I said 8-8 last year so I will go 9-7 this year. If we play 17 game 9-8. O-line isn't going to be great this year and Dak struggles when the o-line isn't great. Amari is shit on the road so that doesn't help either and well the defense is a question mark at the moment. So yeah Go Cowboys to another half ass year.

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                    I said 8-8 last year so I will go 9-7 this year. If we play 17 game 9-8. O-line isn't going to be great this year and Dak struggles when the o-line isn't great. Amari is shit on the road so that doesn't help either and well the defense is a question mark at the moment. So yeah Go Cowboys to another half ass year.
                    I’ve said 8-8 for last few years under Garrett.. I’m hoping McCarthy can make some better things happen.. I’m hoping with some different and likely better coaching Cooper can do better in the road.
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

I think you guys may be underestimating the replacement of coddling and hand clapping with coaching. The team should improve quickly over the next two seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        I think you guys may be underestimating the replacement of coddling and hand clapping with coaching. The team should improve quickly over the next two seasons.
                        But don’t underestimate Jerry Jones’s ability to cut the legs right out from under the coaching staff either. His comments during his big ego interviews can make a team lose respect for the coaching staff.
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Boys just signed Andy Dalton to a one year deal. Go Frogs!

Man, I dig that move. He’s a hell of a guy to have as a backup.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                            Boys just signed Andy Dalton to a one year deal. Go Frogs!

Man, I dig that move. He’s a hell of a guy to have as a backup.
                            Also I'm sure they're using him as leverage for Dak to get his contract signed.

Comment

Start Andy
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                              X