Rethink your EDC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chili View Post
    I did! I love those but I don't want to give up all of that space, which is already at a premium in the Jeep as you know. I would just want something that will secure it and bolt down, but not necessarily a whole drawer. I do have the smaller safe under my seat, but that will only hold a couple handguns.

My best mounting location that wouldn't interfere with anything would be under the back seat.
    Craig, I wonder if something like this would work for you as far as being able to secure an AR by bolting it to the body of your Jeep.

http://www.gunvault.com/arvault.html/

It would take up less space than a vault but still offer some security and peace of mind.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
      I am looking at the center console drop in lock boxes though for when I have to take my CC gun off and keep it in the truck. They are not too bad.
      There was one I saw someone post online on some other message board that was big enough to hold an AR Pistol. I've go the picture saved somewhere and I think I looked them up as well. I'll do some digging and post up later.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post

Boating accident?

It's really sad....a lot of us on this board have had or WILL have one and will likely lose our guns in the process

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          There is a reason rifles are used more often in combat than a shotgun. You should try the moving target thing with both a 12ga and something chambered in 5.56mm. If you are a decent shot you will hit more with the rifle. You should also try patterning some premium 00 Buck loads with a cylinder bore or modified choke shotgun. The spread of the shot at the distances you are describing can almost be covered by your hand unless you have girl hands. Buck shot is also completely useless against any type of body armor but aiming at the pelvis will negate that disadvantage and a hit there with almost anything will end the fight very quickly especially a hit from a shotgun.
          Thats why I saw a lot of low shots in John Wick 2 when he was using the shot gun. I was wondering why he kept aiming for the dick.
          1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
            Thats why I saw a lot of low shots in John Wick 2 when he was using the shot gun. I was wondering why he kept aiming for the dick.
            Always aim for the dick
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
              It's really sad....a lot of us on this board have had or WILL have one and will likely lose our guns in the process
              After I read his comment it took me a while to remember that thread.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                After I read his comment it took me a while to remember that thread.
                Details?

Comment

Details?
                  sent you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                    Damn truck vault for the Expedition is $1800. It would be worth it if I had an EL. The regular back end is too shallow without losing the 3rd row of seats.
                    Found the one I was telling you about.

Comment

Only bad thing about that is anyone with a battery and a pair of dykes could open that pretty quickly.

Comment

This is all you Jose
                        https://www.wilsoncombat.com/edc-x9/

Comment

Originally posted by bybotie View Post
                          Somebody was smoking a lot of crack when they set that price!

Comment

Muthufuck, the price of killing a mofo done went up!
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                              Somebody was smoking a lot of crack when they set that price!
                              yea, i wonder how they justify that price
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
                                Only bad thing about that is anyone with a battery and a pair of dykes could open that pretty quickly.
                                OK I get that it could be opened. Not sure about how easily but anybody motivated enough can open anything. Now how does the battery play into this?

Comment

Working...
                                X