• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HPB do it. I got in before bibox crashed. this should be an easy 10x

Comment

• Lmao
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Comment

• Researchers Neil Gandal, JT Hamrick, Tyler Moore, and Tali Oberman have written a fascinating paper on Bitcoin price manipulation. Entitled "Price
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• There is a good research paper out on the net that describes how two bot accounts drove the price of bitcoin from $150 to $1,000 on Mt. Gox back in 2013.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              There is a good research paper out on the net that describes how two bot accounts drove the price of bitcoin from $150 to $1,000 on Mt. Gox back in 2013.
              Link is in the post above yours. Was just talking to some guys in the office about it.

Comment

• Watching the trends across multiple currencies.... the ebbs and flows are nearly identical.
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Bloodbath time to buy.
                  WH

Comment

• "All this has happened before, and will happen again."

Comment

• So who has taken the worst beating so far?
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                        Have friends that have been doing really well with Bitconnect.

My referral

https://bitconnect.co/?ref=r3b0rnz06
                        Hope you got your money out... Bitconnect shut down today. Said they will exchange all open loans back into their coin, but it seems that their coin may not be worth much in the next few days.

Comment

So who has taken the worst beating so far?
                          Meh, I'll play. I'm down a couple hundred. Tempted to buy BCT im metric tonnes.

Comment

So who has taken the worst beating so far?
                            I've been cut in half. Maybe I'm crazy, but I don't even care. I know next week it will just be right back where it was, probably higher. Or next month. Whatever.

Then again, that's half from my highest point. Still up 6x my initial buy in. Even with this bloodbath, and the one before that, and the one before that.

Par for the course. Looks great. Made some purchases today.
                            WH

Comment

• Guy I work with put $4,500 in an account when bitcoin was at $18k. He split it equally between Bitcoin, Litecoin and Etherium. He sold Etherium today and he now has $4,100 in his account.

I won't touch any of it because of a lack of intrinsic value and I also think it is all a scam because of lack of regulation of the exchanges.

Comment

I won't touch any of it because of a lack of intrinsic value and I also think it is all a scam because of lack of regulation of the exchanges.
                                Common response. Two things to consider
                                1) What intrinsic value does the dollar have? Gold? (Google that)
                                2) The decentralization of crypto is a strength. While I agree SOME regulation could save the consumer from themselves, I question the regulators who allowed the last conventional market crash. And thw one before it, and the one before...

Just my .02

Comment

Working...
                                X