Certified Conflict Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Certified Conflict Free

So I'm out shopping for a diamond and all the Jewelers keep pushing conflict free diamonds on me. I don't want a conflict-free diamond, I want a diamond some black person died for. Does anyone got a hookup?
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Quit trying to pretend like anyone would marry you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Quit trying to pretend like anyone would marry you.

Stop being a tease baby, you know it's for your sweet ass.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

People still do diamonds?

Comment

Diamonds are a scam for suckers. If she isn't happy with a fake, find a better woman.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
            People still do diamonds?
            I want to do one, she doesn't care.

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
            Diamonds are a scam for suckers. If she isn't happy with a fake, find a better woman.
            I agree that they are a scam but even a good one is not very expensive. As to your second point see my above comment.

Comment

So, who’s the lucky guy?

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                So, who’s the lucky guy?

Go back and read Post Number 3, it's ruffdaddy.

Comment

What you're looking for is right on the LBJ service road. Starts at Montfort (the 5550 building) and stretches to Preston Rd (the N. Dallas Bank and Trust Bldg)

In that stretch you'll find about half a dozen certified full of conflict rock stores.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    Go back and read Post Number 3, it's ruffdaddy.
                    You wish...man you've been trying for 10 years now!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      You wish...man you've been trying for 10 years now!
                      You fuckin' tease.

Comment

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
                        What you're looking for is right on the LBJ service road. Starts at Montfort (the 5550 building) and stretches to Preston Rd (the N. Dallas Bank and Trust Bldg)

In that stretch you'll find about half a dozen certified full of conflict rock stores.
                        Where do you think I started looking? Everyone of them quoted me about 20 to 35 percent over rap.

Comment

I know a guy who can get you some to "re-purpose", but you have to pull them out of the old "hardware" yourself.

Almost 100% guarantee someone died over it, however, race is unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            I know a guy who can get you some to "re-purpose", but you have to pull them out of the old "hardware" yourself.

Almost 100% guarantee someone died over it, however, race is unknown.
                            Do you have to pry them off of the detached finger yourself?

Comment

I just went through this, the box stores have trash and charge a very high premium for quality.
                              Blue Nile, etc. offer great diamonds but at a premium and you can't see it before hand, so unless you had a specific piece you wanted they are good.

I just go to Dallas Gold and Silver, no pressure sales and decent rocks in settings and without. I have found that they offer nice things at a decent price and you can haggle down a few to several hundo off MSRP.
                              I just bought my wife a 3 caret anniversary ring, did some serious shopping around, I did a big circle back to DG&S, everywhere else wanted $1k-$3k more. You have to educate yourself too, I have my own loupe and know what to look for as far as clarity, as most will say, know the 4 c's and establish a budget...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X