The good ole days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The good ole days...

What happened to men just going out and killing hookers?

Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

bro, did you read that article?

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
      bro, did you read that article?
      Yes.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

perception is why i ask.

as in, svo reads the article and ponders whatever happened to regular serial type bros killing hookers, or even the accidental hooker murder? that is no longer a thing?

now they abduct homeless guys and forcefully soup kitchen their ass... hookers know the stakes of the game, but random bum rape is a cause for concern for you?

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
          perception is why i ask.

as in, svo reads the article and ponders whatever happened to regular serial type bros killing hookers, or even the accidental hooker murder? that is no longer a thing?

now they abduct homeless guys and forcefully soup kitchen their ass... hookers know the stakes of the game, but random bum rape is a cause for concern for you?
          People deviating from an already bizarre norm is what stood out to me. You also have to have a pretty strong stomach to Ass Rape a homeless man who probably hasn't showered or washed at all in several months.

Comment

word.

Comment

How hard up or sick to you have to be to rape a homeless person?

Comment

In either case, you have to be one sick motherfucker to go out killing or raping people for the fun of it. I bet these guys are going to enjoy "pound me in the ass" prison.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                  The men in question were not hard up, they had each other. They are also not sick, they are simply evil.

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                  In either case, you have to be one sick motherfucker to go out killing or raping people for the fun of it. I bet these guys are going to enjoy "pound me in the ass" prison.
                  They won't enjoy prison but it won't be as hard on them as it is for others. Once again I feel compelled to point out that the men are not sick; they are simply evil men. Evil men that also happen to have very strong stomachs.

Comment

gotta watch out for those ass pirates!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                        That's just another one of those once every 100 years - Florida Man kind of things.

Also I never understood why anyone would wanna kill hookers. Course I can't see the appeal of half the shit you people do, so eh
                        Last edited by Gasser64; 12-18-2020, 12:03 PM.
                        WH

Comment

Sam Kinison had a bit about shooting the homeless to encourage them to make something of themselves. I wonder if ass raping works? Like I wonder if the first guy it happened to now has a PhD and is a VP at Microsoft?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Well how the hell else do you get rid of 'em?

They're clearly a problem and we do need rid of them.
                            WH

Comment

Lotta fucking Christmas spirit up in here this morning.. carry on

Comment

Working...
                              X