Fleas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BradM View Post
    I had some asshole neighbors that wouldn't control their flea problem so I killed their dog.
    While you were a Cop or after? Is it hard to shake the training of kill the dog first?
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      How is everyone you know a swinger? And how did it come about that you just happen to know these deeply personal details about the sexuality of everyone you meet? The math seems difficult to surmount.
      There's an old joke that goes something like this. When you go to a bar full of military personnel how can you tell who the fighter pilots are? Very simple, they tell you.

A lot of my clients are people that I've met in a personal setting or friends of people that I know. I also walk into the yards and meet about 100 to 200 new people per year. For whatever reason people always confess their secrets to me and it's been that way since I was a little kid.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        I had some asshole neighbors that wouldn't control their flea problem so I killed their dog.
        In the instance I'm talking about the homeowner does not have any pets. It's a very large property that is overrun with wildlife and it backs up to what I think is White Rock Creek off of West Grove between Preston Road and the tollway.

If I had a neighbor whose dog had flea problems I would probably give the dog flea drops and take care of it instead of killing the dog.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

diatomaceous earth

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            The homeowner is a middle-aged Indian lady who is a swinger. The problem with that is that she is a middle-aged Indian lady. No stories to tell about this place and there won't be any stories to tell about this place.
            dot or feathers?

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
              dot or feathers?
              Dot and you do not want it. Trust me on this; I won't lead you astray. For whatever reason Indian women do not age well at all.

Comment

Dot and you do not want it. Trust me on this; I won't lead you astray. For whatever reason Indian women do not age well at all.
                hahaha! Indian women turn from grapes to raisins as they age

Comment

The homeowner is a middle-aged Indian lady who is a swinger. The problem with that is that she is a middle-aged Indian lady. No stories to tell about this place and there won't be any stories to tell about this place.
                  I know I'll regret this but..

What if she was a young indian lady instead?
                  WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                    I know I'll regret this but..

What if she was a young indian lady instead?
                    If she was young and attractive? I would have probably pounded her cervix like I was playing Master of Puppets on a pair of Bongos, then I would do the same thing to her asshole and then her throat in that order.
                    Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 05-02-2021, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Alright that checks out. You're clear.

... the fact that you had to edit that shit.. ROFL!!
                      WH

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X