Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t sexually assault it, then break out of j

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t sexually assault it, then break out of j

Jonah Barrett-Lesko — allegedly filmed molesting a horse in June — was run down by law enforcement officials Tuesday after he escaped a Durango, Colo., jail that had him locked up on trespassing charges stemming from a string of robberies. He was apprehended this time in a nearby creek wearing just his underwear following a 26-minute pursuit, the Durango Herald reports.

After being alerted the 25-year-old suspect had been spotted rushing past a Home Depot wearing a jail uniform, Durango police began their manhunt. At some point, Barrett-Lesko shed his jumpsuit. Police say that made spotting him even easier. He was soon apprehended.

“They ran through the river a couple of times, and then out into the middle of the river,” police spokesman Ray Shupe said. “They had enough officers down there that surrounded him.”

Barrett-Lesko is believed to have made his break from the jail’s recreational yard, where he was separated from other inmates, due to “keep-separate orders,” police said. They also said there’s video of him climbing a wall and escaping through a hole in a fence.

The suspect was reportedly arrested in late spring on suspicion of sexual misconduct involving a horse at the La Plata County Fairgrounds. The four-legged victim’s caretaker documented the assault on a cellphone app linked to a camera in the animal’s stall. After making bail, Barrett-Lesko was picked up again after a half-dozen bicycles went missing. He is also suspected of breaking into a car and shoplifting.

He pleaded guilty to felony burglary last month and was awaiting sentencing Friday, when he made his break. The Herald reports that he was looking at a sentence of up to five years in prison, though probation was a possibility. He now faces a felony escape charge.

Durango Police Chief Bob Brammer was one of the officers who got his uniform wet luring Barrett-Lesko back into custody. Brammer called the suspect a “prime example” of someone who needs to be in jail.

Reading about crazy stuff makes my day.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

I bet he's a blast at parties.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

Looks normal to me.

Comment

what a degenerate retard! hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          what a degenerate retard! hahaha
          What's his screen name on here?

Comment

Question: What's more embarrassing? Knowing that you banged a horse for getting caught banging a horse.

The real unanswered question here is this; was he fucking a stallion or fucking a mare? Who was the top?
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Could be worse...How about the Boeing employee who died from being boned by a horse???
              Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Does not play well with others....unless it has four legs and eats hay.
                Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                  Could be worse...How about the Boeing employee who died from being boned by a horse???
                  I think that was Mr Hands. It would suck to be remembered for that. If I recall correctly he was not unhappy about taking 30 inches of dick; he simply died from complications of taking all that dick.

Comment

Working...
                  X