Jobs for a Felon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    I take it your stint in prison guarantees the fact that this turd bag didn't eat a plate of shit, or just have all around filthiness going on before biting someone?
    ???? Have you been drinking?
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      Have you been lying again?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        Have you been lying again?
        Did you rape your dog and children again? Have you stopped beating your wife?
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

This is when trump should step in and help those that have turned their lives around.

Comment

Did you rape your dog and children again? Have you stopped beating your wife?
            Who the fuck do you have me confused for?
            sigpic

Comment

None. I have been known to bite people on the face while fighting if I am coming up short in the engagement. The only person I remember who got an infection was a guy who lost most of his nose and developed a staph infection because of the location of the injury.
              Is this before or after you make these bros F each other in the ass at gunpoint?

J/K; relax have fun with Magnus.

Comment

Who the fuck do you have me confused for?
                I was mocking the way you phrased the question.

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                Is this before or after you make these bros F each other in the ass at gunpoint?

J/K; relax have fun with Magnus.
                Several years before and they weren't bros, they were niggars.

Comment

Saw one of those where a felon beat the shit out of another felon and then bit into his cheek almost to the point of ripping out a silver dollar size chunk. Wonder how many shots that poor bastard had to endure from that nastiness.
                  For those interested start around 6min

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I was mocking the way you phrased the question.
                    The difference would be you're lying all the time, and I've never talked about kids or a dog.
                    sigpic

Comment

The difference would be you're lying all the time, and I've never talked about kids or a dog.
                      Since you did not address the wife beating can we all assume that you still beat her?

Comment

Since you did not address the wife beating can we all assume that you still beat her?
                        Since you're lying all the time, can we all assume you're still lying, always?
                        sigpic

Comment

Since you're lying all the time, can we all assume you're still lying, always?
                          Son, what did I tell you about drinking while mixing your meds? Do we need to have "The talk" again?

Comment

Just awaiting your federal "pound-me-in-the-ass" prison story.
                            Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                            For those interested start around 6min
                            SVO has vampire blood. Completely immune to federal "pound-me-in-the-ass" prison germs.

Comment

Just awaiting your federal "pound-me-in-the-ass" prison story.

SVO has vampire blood. Completely immune to federal "pound-me-in-the-ass" prison germs.
                              Other than visiting friends in federal prison I have never been there myself. I doubt they could tell any stories about the "Pound me in the ass federal prisons" because nobody I know is the type that would get pounded in the ass.

Comment

Other than visiting friends in federal prison I have never been there myself. I doubt they could tell any stories about the "Pound me in the ass federal prisons" because nobody I know is the type that would get pounded in the ass.
                                I take it that you've never actually met Magnus? He puts off a real strong "pound me in the ass" vibe.

Comment

Working...
                                X