No announcement yet.

What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The important thing to remember is that you can't trust those Communist bastards who run that country. They had no problem starving millions to death for their ideology and that has not changed. Not only that but a whole hell of a lot of their citizens completely agree with it. If you speak out against the government in China, your neighbors and coworkers will turn you in for it.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Colorado will bee shutdown tomorrow at 6am.

Comment

• The USAF regularly samples the air all over the world, they can see who is producing what kinds of pollution, if they have exploded nukes, methane levels,etc. Starting in January, and getting greater in February, they noticed certain elements in the air over China, only created by burning human corpses. The levels were consistent with the burning of hundreds of thousands of corpses. In March the levels were consistent with the burning of millions.

Comment

• Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
          The USAF regularly samples the air all over the world, they can see who is producing what kinds of pollution, if they have exploded nukes, methane levels,etc. Starting in January, and getting greater in February, they noticed certain elements in the air over China, only created by burning human corpses. The levels were consistent with the burning of hundreds of thousands of corpses. In March the levels were consistent with the burning of millions.
          Link to legit source.

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            no. It got moved to the next phase...debates.

Comment

The USAF regularly samples the air all over the world, they can see who is producing what kinds of pollution, if they have exploded nukes, methane levels,etc. Starting in January, and getting greater in February, they noticed certain elements in the air over China, only created by burning human corpses. The levels were consistent with the burning of hundreds of thousands of corpses. In March the levels were consistent with the burning of millions.
              Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
              Link to legit source.
              I'd be interested in this claim as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...FKGbqsZbpwP8ms

21 Million Chinese Cellphone Users Disappear in Three Months of Pandemic

The opacity of the Chinese Communist government obliges responsible outside observers to look for clues to the truth of the coronavirus epidemic, instead of merely repeating official information without question.

The official count from China is 3,277 fatalities from 81,171 infections as of Tuesday, but the Epoch Times noted the troubling disappearance of some 21 million cell phone accounts in China over the past three months – an unprecedented decline that hints at more fatalities than Beijing is prepared to admit...

Makes you wonder if the death toll is far greater than reported, or if too many people lost their accounts due to non-payment.

China is home to a bunch of bot farms that use millions of cell phones. In all likelihood the bot farms just got shut down.
                Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 03-25-2020, 11:42 PM.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

and and, pigs can fly!

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                    and and, pigs can fly!
                    thats why we had so much rain and the air quality is bad

Comment

The USAF regularly samples...
                      [citation needed bud]

Shelter in place has been judge issued for my county. Strange days. Going fully work remote for the next couple of weeks at minimum; probably until June.

If you aren't worried about the virus itself, you should be worried about the collateral damage from responding to it at this point. We're living in a period of history that will be scrutinized for generations.

Comment

Think about trying to burn a million bodies. There is no way that could happen in even a few months. Even 100k would be a tough feat. Lets not get crazy.

And the cell phone data is a terrible point to use also. I could see SVO being 100 percent right on that. I would say if you had that many closed accounts in a few months, then maybe. People would close accounts eventually but not right away.

I have heard some cities are checking papers and some are not. My county is still up and running for now. All I could see was dumb ass teenagers out driving around tonight. I could see stopping a car I saw 7 times in one night just out fucking around. Although, I could find a reason to stop them anyways. For the most part, most places are not going to risk their officers over some bullshit. But if you do get stopped.....................
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• "SIP" started at 11:59pm last night in Denton county. Roads where still fairly busy at 6am this morning. My boss did get pulled over and had his papers checked in Corinth, but I mad it from Denton to Lewisville unmolested.

Comment

• The collin county order is a joke. Only essential businesses can work, but they called all businesses essential. The roads were packed and I saw about 20x the amount of people put walking and jogging. I sorta hope that part sticks.

Comment

• 3.28 million hit to unemployment. That's a scary number

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                                Link to legit source.
                                An odd looking cloud showed up on windy.com shortly after the outbreak hit the news. Some "news" sources took that data, called it sulfur dioxide and mentioned that it's a by product of burning organic matter. So it could be burning bodies or it could be a massive coal burning steel plant that also operates in the city.

Comment

Working...
                                X