Photobucket trying to de-sex themselves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photobucket trying to de-sex themselves

The company, which became one of the nation’s largest photo-sharing sites in the early 2000s, outraged customers last summer when it began charging fees to host images. Customers complained a…

Looks like they’re money grab plan didn’t work out as planned.

"rejiggered..."

Comment

Forget them, learned to live with out them

Comment

maybe some of the images in the old threads on forums will come back.

too many very helpful threads on forums have been gutted due to their greed.

Comment

Some damage cant be undone. I'll never trust them again and that stupid image all over the internet has killed my image of them.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
            maybe some of the images in the old threads on forums will come back.

too many very helpful threads on forums have been gutted due to their greed.
            Chrome and FF have a PB fix to see them.

Comment

Took me a few hours, but I downloaded all my albums, and haven't been back since.

Comment

People don't willingly pay for what they used to get for free. Napster made me not want to pay for music ever again and slavery made it where I won't hire blacks.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

After reading this, went to the WIX site to see if those photo's were back.. Yep!

Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    Some damage cant be undone. I'll never trust them again and that stupid image all over the internet has killed my image of them.
                    Yup, I wouldn't go back just on principal. I don't know anything about running a website, but it seems that a lot of sites are free to the user and seem to survive on ads. I actually hope everyone gets their photos downloaded and Photobucket goes under.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      People don't willingly pay for what they used to get for free. Napster made me not want to pay for music ever again and slavery made it where I won't hire blacks.
                      lmao!

Comment

Had they hit that price point to start? Maybe.

They showed greed and are now scrambling. Go free, work on a ad-based model, bend over, hold on, and likely kiss your ass goodbye.

Comment

I laugh at the idea that some fuckstick sat in a board meeting and pushed the idea to hold everyone’s accounts hostage. I’d love to know who that is because I bet that person has committed career suicide.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            I laugh at the idea that some fuckstick sat in a board meeting and pushed the idea to hold everyone’s accounts hostage. I’d love to know who that is because I bet that person has committed career suicide.
                            You'd be amazed at the dumb shit board members propose at various companies. "Boards" are the HOA of major companies and its disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              It’s the same Reebok exec that failed to sign LeBron and then said he’d never amount to anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X