X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUGE Crash Nürburgring

Damn!!!!!!

Comment

I knew it was going to be bad when the guy pulls off the track and takes his harness off. I understand wanting to pull off to help but no way in the world I am getting out of my car on the side of a live race track. I am pulling off at the first safe exit and getting help or going to help from that point.

Comment

What a place to have a wreck, pretty much a blind curve.

Comment

Flag stations and corner workers for the win
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

How Mustang drivers practice for cars and coffee?

Comment

Must have been California Day there.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

From what i understand, crashing there is rediculously expensive. See this list :

Base fee for attendance of Armco truck – €150
                Removing damaged Armco – €10/metre (x2 or x3 or x4 for multiple-height sections)
                Replacement Armco – €31/metre (x2 or x3 for double/triple height)
                Removing damaged armco posts – €5.10 each
                Replacing armco post – €39 each
                Safety car attendance – €82 per 30 mins (car and two people)
                Circuit closure from – €1,350 per hour
                Recovery truck from – €600 (inc VAT)

Comment

Dang. It’s hard to identify when it’s the perfect time to ditch your caged car and run off to the wild blue younder, but it looks like he was right to move out and away from the carnage.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                    Dang. It’s hard to identify when it’s the perfect time to ditch your caged car and run off to the wild blue younder, but it looks like he was right to move out and away from the carnage.
                    He could've just kept on driving. Sad part is, his decision to stop and play flagger cost him some decent carnage to his car by the looks of that impact.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                      He could've just kept on driving. Sad part is, his decision to stop and play flagger cost him some decent carnage to his car by the looks of that impact.
                      yea, i would have 2mph'd my ass through that and fucking carried on.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                        How Mustang drivers practice for cars and coffee?
                        Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                        Must have been California Day there.
                        So much win here...

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                          So much win here...
                          I'm just impressed to see someone type "must have" as opposed to "must of" like the uneducated masses...

Comment

If I were those racers I would have pulled over after the fact to avoid what happened.
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                              I'm just impressed to see someone type "must have" as opposed to "must of" like the uneducated masses...
                              That 4.0 I got in English Comp 2302 has really paid off!
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                              X