Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

am i the only one tired of this royal wedding bullshit??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i the only one tired of this royal wedding bullshit??

when will it end!?

royal wedding code word for damnittsteve?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      royal wedding code word for damnittsteve?
      lol i think so!

Comment

I wish it would go away as well.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

For once, I am not cringing at one of your posts. I was tired of hearing about it six months ago. Hell, fox preempted my favorite news show in favor of royal wedding coverage when less than ten percent of the american population even cares one iota.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I'm not watching it... nor do I watch any coverage on it, so I can't say that it's really effecting my psyche... I do think it's fucking retarded for the world to waste so much time/effort/money on it, but I'm not going to feed the monkey and pay attention to it
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I barely know it is happening, why? Oh, because I don't watch it. See how easy that was?
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                I barely know it is happening, why? Oh, because I don't watch it. See how easy that is?
                Suave. Goddamn you're one suave fucker!
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

My wife is a Kiwi so I've been hearing about it for quite a while. Thankfully it's happening at 4 am so I don't have to watch it
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I could not possibly care any less about that wedding, or nearly any wedding for that matter.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Hey, I have 2 tickets to that wedding to whoever wants em. I cant make it. Ive already talked to Prince Charles and hes cool with it.

Comment

Weddings are for suckers anyways!
                        Ded

Comment

I have had two royal divorces. That is all the wedding shit I want

Comment

Smart man!
                            Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                              Weddings are for suckers anyways!
                              Shit, that would be the ultimate networking/ pussy-pulling vehicle, right there!

On another note, I'm ready for it to be gone as well. We have one news channel that rotates through all the major news networks throughout the day, so I'm stuck with whatever station it goes to next. It seems to hit mostly the social and entertainment-based shows (like "Today" and "Good Morning America") when people are normally awake over here. Some of the Brits over here are laughing because they say we're covering the wedding more than in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                              X