Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experience with selling a high HP vehicle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Give it a month. Tax returns are about to start rolling in.
    Wait... where the fuck have you been? Have you been lurking this whole time and just never posting?
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      Wait... where the fuck have you been? Have you been lurking this whole time and just never posting?
      He was just waiting for Paladin's yearly thread.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Give it a month. Tax returns are about to start rolling in.
        I've thought about that, but who gets $36k back? I'm not at all interested in owner financing or for someone to take over payments. At the end of the day though, I don't where the money comes from, so long as I'm paid in full upon handing over the keys.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post

I've been busy.

Comment

Omg !

Tali has returned.....

thank you sir....

This is a Avocado Toast Day
            sigpic
            "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
            through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
            We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
            my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
              I'll look them up when the time come, this is exactly what I'm not looking forward. I don't have the time nor patience to deal with bs, and will probably piss a few of them off, but don't be wasting my time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
              This is who I sold my Shelby GT500 to a few months back. Gave me a fair price and was a quick & painless deal and never had to deal with the ass hats wanting to joyride. Ask for Jon, he will definitely be fair to you and is a great guy to work with.

David

Comment

Turns out the guy from Houston was the son, as soon as I give him my number "dad" starts texting me about the blower, I politely mention that a blown Coyote can be a handful, and he says that his kid learned to drive in an HCI Viper, and currently owns a Charger that they are looking to replace. Could be exactly the kind of buyer that will respect the value of the car in it's current form, but my Spidey senses are tingling, and as soon as I mentioned needing cash in full to drive it, and meeting up somewhere agreeable to both of us, there wasn't another response.

I'm going to let it warm up a bit more before I let a dealer have margin on it, presuming they won't offer my already low ask, but that certainly does sound more appealing than dealing with strangers at this point, so I am beginning to think it's worth it from that aspect. I can't help but think of worst-case scenarios, and definitely won't be having anyone come to the house.

I appreciate the feedback David, that definitely builds the case to let them have it and be done with it, just not for wholesale.

Comment

I haven’t even typed up a listing on mine because the ones I have seen for sale aren’t moving.
                  Mine is up in the 800whp range on a stock MT82 trans and that’s going to scare anyone doing their research away.

Comment

Working...
                  X