Birria TAAAKOSSS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birria TAAAKOSSS

Anyone tried making these yet? What good spots in DFW have some good ones? I tried a few places in Irving that were trash...
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

I've made them and LOVE them... So far the only recipe I tried is from Sam The Cooking guy.

Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Fuck me that looks good.

Comment

I've also made them into Eggs Benedict before as well and it's AWESOME. I use Honey cornbread mix with my own smoked then pickled Jalapenos in it on a waffle iron, meat on top, then poached eggs and hollandaise and cilantro.

Stevo

Comment

duplicate

Stevo

Comment

I’ve made my own. The dipping oil is addictive. Takes a while to make them but worth it when the timing works out.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I'm addicted to it, we have two really good places here. They also do Birria Ramen where they put the meat and consumme into Tapatio Ramen Noodles.

Comment

I have tried them from a few places. So far my favorite are from taqueria 3 carnales in Denton.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                  I have tried them from a few places. So far my favorite are from taqueria 3 carnales in Denton.
                  Went to this place on Saturday...it didn't disappoint
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    I’ve made my own. The dipping oil is addictive. Takes a while to make them but worth it when the timing works out.
                    Yeah we are wanting to try making it this weekend with chuck roast

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                      I've also made them into Eggs Benedict before as well and it's AWESOME. I use Honey cornbread mix with my own smoked then pickled Jalapenos in it on a waffle iron, meat on top, then poached eggs and hollandaise and cilantro.

wow

Comment

This place is legit esp with some Elote
                        Los Marquez Food Truck
                        (214) 578-9490
                        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Found a tiny Mexican food trailer (it's gotta be 5x7) off of Chico Highway in Bridgeport that serves them. Micheletas De Prii. Tried them today.

Yes.

They were yes.

Comment

Also I know Hurtado's BBQ sells them, have not tried them there yet though as the only place has been Arlington, but in the next month or so the Little Elm location will open up. Word is the tacos are legit, but I can vouch for the BBQ it is my 2nd favorite behind Hutchins.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                              Also I know Hurtado's BBQ sells them, have not tried them there yet though as the only place has been Arlington, but in the next month or so the Little Elm location will open up. Word is the tacos are legit, but I can vouch for the BBQ it is my 2nd favorite behind Hutchins.
                              They are great at Hurtado, just like almost everything else there.

Comment

Working...
                              X